Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Hi
I seem to have lost my way on this forum. I did send a request for a place so we could carry on from Bagwell but cannot find a list of attendees for Dorset Rally
Can you please advise
Thanks
Margaret

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi
I seem to have lost my way on this forum. I did send a request for a place so we could carry on from Bagwell but cannot find a list of attendees for Dorset Rally
Can you please advise
Thanks
Margaret
Hi Daisie
I've had a look through my alerts and the thread but can't see anything, would you like adding to the reserve list? The list of those coming is currently on page 12 and up to date, you would be second reserve.

Thanks, Jez

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Yes please , Oh I have just sent you a conversation.

Margaret

On the rall events page when you go on it shows Attendees a 8 ?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Yes please , Oh I have just sent you a conversation.

Margaret

On the rall events page when you go on it shows Attendees a 8 ?
Ignore that Margaret the list I am working to gets posted on this thread from time to time. I can edit a list I put out weeks ago so don't keep posting a new list everytime there is an amendment. The current list is on page 12

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Jez and Lin
Not sure what's happened but I have not been getting any alerts to this thread and have missed all recent posts.

Still a confirmed attendee and will pay our deposit tomorrow. We don't need EHU as we are now toting some serious solar amps, someone else will be happy of the hookup I'm sure.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Been to Wonga again, I see...........(y) No shame, that's how I pay my yearly subs. I considered life membership, but the interest rates were too high. :)

Of course, only the best people use Wonga, the riffraff go to PayDay@RipoffLoan.com but then of course you have to actually have a payday to us that company!

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Deposit paid.::bigsmile:
Thanks, If its by bank transfer and as you are in Morocco I guess it is could you please let me know what name will be showing against the transfer? PM me with it if you'd prefer to.
Cheers, Jez

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Thanks, If its by bank transfer and as you are in Morocco I guess it is could you please let me know what name will be showing against the transfer? PM me with it if you'd prefer to.
Cheers, Jez
Ali Ben Rancid Fat. (y)(y)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Cheers, Jez
No problem, I put Armywheels as the reference that should show on your account, if not it will show as from Sandra Arm.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
No sense of humour. Must have been RMP.........:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Neither did I.

I think Tootles is just making it up as he goes along ;)
Oh Dear.....No one understands my forward thinking! :cry::cry::cry:

ARMYtwowheels...........No sense of humour........The most MISERABLE set of people in the British Army are......Royal Military Police.....RMP.......No laughs with them........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Arr well, there in lies the problem, I have never been in the army so it went over my head........as does a lot of things come to think of it :wub:

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
RMP never heard of them but yes MP's , no not member of parliament but Military Police, hubby should know , but servng solders had there own name for them.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
RMP never heard of them but yes MP's , no not member of parliament but Military Police, hubby should know , but servng solders had there own name for them.

"All of the Monkeys ain't in the Zoo, there's some a hanging around, around me and you":):):giggle:

molsden

Free Member
May 20, 2012
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since2002
Hi,
Please take us off the list, we have just returned from 7 weeks in South America and inadvetantly double booked the rally dates with a trip to Russia.
Catch you all sometime.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back