Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Have been looking to book crossing for Octobe( before the school holidays ) don't normally book early but we are going to a wedding in Wiltshire so date is specific !

Put in details of van ( 8m ) and sailing 16 October. Checked for the last week every sailing day or night is exactly the same just over £70 . But if you put in vehicle with trailer or caravan ie up to 14m it varies from £62 and £140 . Smaller motorhome prices also vary.

What's that all about ?? Tried to check if it was an error with DFDS but their response was ' they have a flexible pricing structure ' !! :Doh:

Drama Queen

Free Member
Jan 28, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2006
Hi really interested in your post as we purchased a small motorhome crossing in October 2014 but when we got to the port we were told our ticket was incorrect and the height of our campervan had to be less than 2.35m to get the small motorhome ticket. This cost us over 100% more.....but when we got back we checked their website and it says 4.5m.........which they tell me changed on January the 5th. Am I being had? Or did I make a mistake?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back