The search has ended :-) (1 Viewer)

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
We picked her up today ,her name is Laika, after the Russian dog, a JR mix .
image.jpg

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I don't know much about dogs but it look a bit like a Bokhara carpet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kevinthecat
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
She can scream the place down when left on her own in the other room. She's been to the vets this morning for a once over and her first jab, all went well. I do know a tad about pet psychology but it's good being told by the vet how to mange the screaming dawg . Sitting here , with one quiet pup in the kitchen :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We've always had dogs at my parents . When ever we had a pup there was ways the inevitable crying. Poor little thing is missing it's mummy and siblings.
When we got our eldest dog Ruby, she was older , 8 months , we didn't get it. So when we got buster, now 6 , we expected it. Warning the kids he's not going upstairs , he has to get used to his bed. We had a blanket that the breeder had given us with the scent of his mum and other pups, which we placed in his bed.
Not a muff all night. Great we though , it worked.
Then we realised he was asleep on Ruby's head. I think he looked at her as a surrogate mum. He never fretted and settled in really well. Ruby adopted him , at 10 she had a lot to put up with too. Swinging off her tail and ears :rofl:
I don't miss the back room floor being totally covered , taped to the skirting boards, in visqueen till he was "potty trained" though.

OP
OP
Kevinthecat
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Where did you get her from, was it a rescue home? Sue looks a cute little dog.
We got her from Bournemouth , she was one of seven pups. We took the train down , day return so while waiting for the train back most of the station staff were making a fuss and gave her some water. On the train back she slept the whole journey.

OP
OP
Kevinthecat
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Here's Laika having a few Zs , she's such a lovely dog . She absolutely loves the van, next weekend we are away for 10 days and from Wednesday she can start going out on her lead , yeah.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 34

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back