Rally Twin Lakes, France meet - May 1st - May 22nd 2015 (3 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
hi there can we also be interested... please can you tell me .how many spaces are available..thanks..dave

Reactions: JaG
Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Interested in this meet. It all depends on the arrival date of our new motorhome. Will keep in touch.
Steve and Anne

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
hi there can we also be interested... please can you tell me .how many spaces are available..thanks..dave
Certainly you can. Loads of spaces as far as I am aware as long as you don't want EHU. There is no set limit at the moment as Funsters are coming and going throughout the 3 weeks. Just check in with the site. Please fill in RSVP as Maybe in the Events Calendar. Thanks

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Interested in this meet. It all depends on the arrival date of our new motorhome. Will keep in touch.
Steve and Anne
Thanks Elvis. It will be great if you can make it. If not...see you at Wrenbury!

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
JJ,

Looks like we will be there the same time as you. How many pies should I bring? Loads of pay load and a big garage so fill your boots(y)

John

How very kind of you John...

Dependent on price... FB pies can be acquired here for €2.50, so please, only bring those on special offer (no chicken or kidney).

JJ :cool:

eroom

Funster
Deceased RIP
Feb 17, 2012
Broadstairs KENT
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Off &On 12 years
Hi J a G
I sent an Email to Twin Lake on the 18th but haven't heard back yet. I included a copy to you at your gmail address and wondered if it had gone astray. Did you receive it?
Cheers
Billy (eroom)

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Unfortunately, we are going to have to drop out of this meet as we are now not going to be in France until June. :(:(
I know We are going to miss an extraordinary celebration month and hope all those taking part have a great time(y)(y)

Party hard :party2::party2:

John.

Last edited:

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
If you don't get a reply to your email just give them a ring . I rang Garry a couple of weeks ago .He told me there will be plenty of room in May .Nice couple, looking forward to meeting them .lol

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Hi J&G,
we'd love to join you all - from the 3rd to about the 7th May - we will be in France about that time (free to come and go as we please!)
Annie celebrates her (??) birthday in May and I'm coming up to 70 this year!!
We don't need electricity and our van is small so should squeeze in easily.
Mike and Annie:cool::)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi J a G
I sent an Email to Twin Lake on the 18th but haven't heard back yet. I included a copy to you at your gmail address and wondered if it had gone astray. Did you receive it?
Cheers
Billy (eroom)
Yes I got it and checked that they did too. When I get home tomorrow I will contact them to chase up a reply

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Unfortunately, we are going to have to drop out of this meet as we are now not going to be in France until June. :(:(
I know We are going to miss an extraordinary celebration month and hope all those taking part have a great time(y)(y)

Party hard :party2::party2:

John.
no problem no problem. Thanks for letting us know

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Hi J&G,
we'd love to join you all - from the 3rd to about the 7th May - we will be in France about that time (free to come and go as we please!)
Annie celebrates her (??) birthday in May and I'm coming up to 70 this year!!
We don't need electricity and our van is small so should squeeze in easily.
Mike and Annie:cool::)
Be lovely to meet you. Just book via the site and please add to RSVP list.

eroom

Funster
Deceased RIP
Feb 17, 2012
Broadstairs KENT
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
Off &On 12 years
Thanks JaG for letting me know. Look forward to booking and hearing from them. Can't wait to get to France. It's about ten years since our last visit

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Time is rolling on and it is only 13 weeks before the meet starts.
From now the list will of confirmed attendees only. There are currently 20 who will be there sometime between 1st May and 22nd May. If you are definitely coming, or may be coming please add your names to the RSVP list here.
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/events/twin-lakes-france-meet.16/
There will be a Pig Roast on Jean's 70th Birthday bash, which is 5th May. :party2:
Somtime during the first 10 days we will be doing a Mr & Mrs Quiz with three couples. Time to swat up on what you know about each other. No embarrassing questions of course (well not many). :rofl::rofl:
Just a reminder. All bookings are done via Garry & Jan at Twin Lakes.
www.twinlakesfrance.co.uk

Look forward to meeting you all there. Weather forecast for those 3 weeks - hot, sunny,:coolest: fish will be starved :reel:, beer & wines cooled, :drink: come on down!! :france:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Presumably if we put 'Maybe' now, the RSVP system allows us to change to 'Yes' later?

We are rather more than 'Maybe', but just working on the leaving date at the moment. We are settled on arriving 1st May, but not quite sure how long we can stay, plus a couple of other details to sort out. Should all be resolved next week, with any luck.

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Presumably if we put 'Maybe' now, the RSVP system allows us to change to 'Yes' later?

We are rather more than 'Maybe', but just working on the leaving date at the moment. We are settled on arriving 1st May, but not quite sure how long we can stay, plus a couple of other details to sort out. Should all be resolved next week, with any luck.
Yes, you just change it from Maybe to Yes.

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I was just wondering if anyone has found any good ferry deals? We're looking at Portsmouth or Newhaven in early may, we're a smaller campervan size 5m x 2.4m (but not the van on my avatar)

OP
OP
JaG

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
I am waiting until the Caravan Show at the NEC in February as they always have good deals on there.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:( Sorry the ill health has gone down a different route :mad: So have to cancel o_O
will contact the site.
regards Jude

Anyone interested in ferry crossing ............Dover/Calais out 10.15 am 27/04/15
Return Dunkerque/Dover 10am 08/06/15 ....motor caravan up to 7.5m. with Caravan club (dfds) please pm me ..£70.00 Cancelling due to ill health.
Jude

Last edited:

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
ALL BOOKED
We phoned twin lakes and booked from the 1st May to 22nd May with electric hook up, i even understood him, fellow Yorkshire man
Kevan & Julie and the dog

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back