OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I have cut and pasted several links today to Fun without problem from my iPad currently on IOS 7.1.2
However to copy a link I always click on the little icon at the top to the left of the address box.
And I use the icon in Fun that looks like the link of a chain to paste the link. I do sometimes have to click paste twice, but it does work.
I don't know if there is any other way of doing it but this method works for me.
Nope tried that as well :xdoh:

OP
OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I am sure it's a IOS thing but I want to check with our leader to make sure it not possibly a software compatibility with IOS 8 before I try:xangry: contact Apple
Not that it will do any good Apple do not have a good reputation at dealing with minions

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I am sure it's a IOS thing but I want to check with our leader to make sure it not possibly a software compatibility with IOS 8 before I try:xangry: contact Apple
Not that it will do any good Apple do not have a good reputation at dealing with minions
Tried all above as well still not working:groan:

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I must not be a minion then.
My MacBook Pro was suffering from "black screen" and their help desk spent half an hour on the phone trying various things before reinstalling OSX and hey presto everything worked.
Very pleased with the service.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Paste works on another forum ok. So possibly is a FUN thing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LARRY99

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2011
South wales
Funster No
MH
C class Rv/ Dethleff
Exp
Ages
I have same problem the paste balloon disappears before you can use it that's on IOS8

I,m on ipad 7.1.2 , have a updated to 8. Waiting to be installed but I won,t
Just copied the above ,,, ie Press on wording , up pops copy ,press copy ,, come to write reply ,,press on empty box where the cursor is flashing,,, up comes paste ,,, hey presto all done,, as said before could be a problem with the update,,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back