Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Wifey wants to know,
How good, if at all, is the TV hook up at Villa Sol is sky sat tv, IE english language or local only
Plus, with 4 kw a day inc in the price, any extra is charged for, is it worth going all electric hob, heating ect, or use LPG for cooking, fridge etc

Happy Beni Daze Ahead

Arriving Villa Sol 22nd Jan about 2 pm

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Chris, we are using about 2kw per day to run our fridge and to use a Remoska for cooking. We are using LPG for cooking and use a Spanish lpg bottle for our Cadac. We haven't needed to turn our heating on as yet. There is plenty of hot water at the washing up and laundry points, the washroom and showers are also supplied with abundant hot water. Can't help you with the TV question as we don't watch it when away from home.
Safe journey down to Spain,
See you soon,
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Chris, the TV outlet is on the hookup point, you will need a cable to connect and to run to your van.
The channels are a mix but include BBC1, ITV, Ch5, BBC News, CNN, and an assortment of German, Dutch and Spanish others.
We are running most on Gas, and have bought a Spanish cylinder and adapter from the Dutch guy on site who deals in all sorts.
Have a good trip down, and look forward to seeing you next month.
Ed and Shirley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
What size are the spanish bottles please (my locker takes 2 x 11 kg) and where do you get refills. "Thinking" as I have one refillable and bring a 6kg lightweight calor as back up, may well leave it at home and pick up a spanish bottle down there.. what pigtails do they need please or can you pick them up locally as well

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We use the external hose sold by gaslow which fits into our LPG filler point and connects to the 'jumbo' adapter on the top of the Spanish cylinder. The local cylinders are 12.5 kg ,used empty cylinders and adapters are sold by an enterprising Dutchman on site for 10 and 5 euro, refills are 18 euro and are available from the site shop.
My Spanish cylinder sits on the ground outside the gas locker. :xThumb:

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Thanks Ed
I have a hose and bbq point connector that I used in Morocco so I will sort a jumbo adaptor and bottle when we arrive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
Has anyone had a problem with booking villa sol on line.....when i try to put in 31 nights @ 18 = 558.. but if you try do it on the website it says the cost is 682

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
villasol make the price up depending on if the sun is out lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun