Haloze

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Una, I've just sent you £10 via Paypal ... please let me know how the little mites are getting on and/or a link to your facebook page when it's up and running.

Thanks Minx, I have received it. I have decided to do a raffle, its a great prize :D
Its a one week holiday in a lovely self catering holiday home for four people in beautiful Slovenia, in a area called.......wait for it........drum role....................... Haloze!!!!!!!!!
And its pet friendly too :):):)

Two Euros a ticket, which now means you have five chances to win!!

With the help of some friends I am trying to iron out the finer details.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Haloze

Haloze

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Please will you keep informed especially of the little white one? I would appreciate that. Thank you. xx

I would be happy to keep you informed! It has been a lovely surprise getting all this support, I will pass on all your love to her and her babies. It looks like she is in for a happy Christmas x:-)x:-)x:-)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Please tell me cost of raffle tickets and I will add to the donation.. Ke ep up the good work.

As @haganap says, the best way to help these little uns would be for those in authority to recognise the importance of neutering. Remember in this country years ago there were always stray dogs wandering around, lost and hungry. Very seldom seen now. And the Cat charities offered free neutering for those who were on benefits or over eighty (or something) ... this could be a way forward.

Hugs,

Joy xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:) Now, now Pappajohn ... it's Christmas... :) LOL.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oh dear....lost for words :xdoh:
You may not approve but that doesn't mean that others shouldn't support the cause if they want to, no one is making you do so.

We give to animal charities here but it is nice to be able to help a specific dog and her puppies rather than just give generally to an animal charity.

Oh, Joy ... you have realised the raffle is for a holiday and NOT for the little 'teddy bear' puppy haven't you!

OP
OP
Haloze

Haloze

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Movan, The latest is after a good scrub, we have two identical white puppies, they have the fawn colour ears. One Male and one Female. We have called the female Hope :)
10814245_10200146820830866_1127537303_n.jpg
10863638_10200146824590960_299882375_n.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
OH THANK YOU.. You called her my name. Thank you.

Oh, I so want to hold her. ooooh. Beautiful. :)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
If I win, they might agree to swap? :)

hopefully, mum and babies will have been neutered and already happily settled in their forever homes by the time the draw takes place and funds raised.. :)

OP
OP
Haloze

Haloze

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
OH THANK YOU.. You called her my name. Thank you.

Oh, I so want to hold her. ooooh. Beautiful. :)

I sooo wanted to cuddle them when they where here but I couldn't because I didn't want to transfer anything to my dogs so far from home....
Now looking at there pictures I want to cuddle them more.
And yes, she had to be called Hope :)

OP
OP
Haloze

Haloze

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Ok, the raffle is set to go.. its running till the end of February. All monies collected for her is going through a charity called "Paws To Protect " All of you who have so kindly donated, I will forward your payments on. For all the details on the raffle and Mama you can find on the link below, Thanks again for everyone for your support (y)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stra...back-into-their-lives/1580707768819749?ref=hl

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back