DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The photo I took about 6 weeks ago but I did process it today - playing with the Tilt-Shift effect in Photoshop Elements 12. It is a picture of Ronda but probably a bit hard to tell. I'm not sure the effect adds anything, not quite the right picture really for this effect, but a bit of fun.
PA120338-tilted.jpg

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
The photo I took about 6 weeks ago but I did process it today - playing with the Tilt-Shift effect in Photoshop Elements 12. It is a picture of Ronda but probably a bit hard to tell. I'm not sure the effect adds anything, not quite the right picture really for this effect, but a bit of fun.
PA120338-tilted.jpg
Wow, makes it look like a man made model:) Enjoyed reading the blog you'd made of your trip(y) Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Reactions: DBK

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Took this pic tonite after our order of local homemade red wine from their own grapes been delivered .. 8ltrs .. it taste a bit like brandy or unsweetened sherry now to wait for the hangover as it tastes morish

image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
My first attempt at a slideshow uploaded to YouTube. It looks best in full screen and I have no idea why it is titled Oxford 22

Its of my day in Oxford, and the buildings were absolutely stunning

Ended up with Evensong at Christ's Church, would have like to video it, but thought it might be frowned on . The singing was magical

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Thats interesting - On YouTube there is some nice music Any reason they don't come out when played through this link?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I loved the music that came out. Was it supposed to be different?

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Must be just me then. When I pressed the link to check it there was no music at all

I have had lots of problems putting photos on my blog now I have the new apple stuff. Now I have learnt to do a slide show do you think that would be good to post on my journal or would folk not want to be bothered to click a link.

Also how do I write anything on the You Tube page. Does anyone know? I am not of the right generation for social media stuff :-(

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Looks like we're in for a second day of this - is it just me but I find this weather makes me claustrophobic:frowny:. Know where I 'd rather be:smiley:
IMG_20141127_091818.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Must be just me then. When I pressed the link to check it there was no music at all

I have had lots of problems putting photos on my blog now I have the new apple stuff. Now I have learnt to do a slide show do you think that would be good to post on my journal or would folk not want to be bothered to click a link.

Also how do I write anything on the You Tube page. Does anyone know? I am not of the right generation for social media stuff :-(
I am sure people would be interested. I think there may be a link on the forum somewhere re this. Why don't you start a new thread .. Blog .. Help needed. If you do it in the U shaped lounge and ask your questions there, I am sure you will get plenty of help. Sorry, I am not computer clever so can't proffer help in this quarter.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Looks like we're in for a second day of this - is it just me but I find this weather makes me claustrophobic:frowny:. Know where I 'd rather be:smiley:
View attachment 48225
Like the deep beds. I converted the veg patch in our last house to deep beds - they were excellent but the local cats discovered them and decided they were the biggest litter trays they had ever seen but would give it a go filling them anyway. I had to keep netting over the top of the beds all the time, especially when a seed bed had been prepared.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Thank-you DBK. It used to be lawned but we had lots of problems with moles coming in from the field behind. We re-turfed twice then gave up.

We chose raised beds as we have dogs so at least the crop is protected when legs are cocked (sorry if TMI:)) and I have back problems so there's not too much bending and little digging needed.

Not had problems with cats thankfully.

Reactions: DBK
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Well yes, sounds like you're all going to have a great time, I keep reading the meet thread:), followed by somewhere with blue skies - or have you got them as well?:LOL:

we are just up the road from you, so got pretty much the same view at the moment

at least one of the group from this week end are en route to the sun, leaving for Portugal on Monday

not us though :(

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
we are just up the road from you, so got pretty much the same view at the moment

at least one of the group from this week end are en route to the sun, leaving for Portugal on Monday

not us though :(
Sorry, I thought it had started already:D
Never mind David - at least you can put some plans in for next year(y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
CWH ARe you going to the Southport meet next year. We are looking for people who are good with water guns to sit in the back of our swans on the race. :)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
D'you know, haven't done any meets yet. Must start piling the pressure on Him Indoors.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:) Leave the socks on Geraldine... PHWOOOAR .. you'll drive them all wild. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back