Rally Essex Gourmet Meet 28 Nov - 1 Dec (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
This will be quite an interesting meeting for Jay Jay (our lab) he's very vocal, I think most of the time it's his way of welcoming people although the postman and myself have differing views on that.:LOL:
He seems to bring out the worst in a number of male dogs, they look into his eyes and fall in love with him, he doesn't seem to be to bothered about that but the humping really pi@@es him off:punch:
I think that once Sue has found her feet you girlies won't need any " bolstering ":rollingeyes:

Me, I'm very shy and quiet:D
Ohh and I'm tea total, I have been known to have the occasional Port at Christmas :whistle:

You're not coming yet - haven't had your reply to my pm:p

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
You're not coming yet - haven't had your reply to my pm:p

Just tried to pm you but my phone decided it was going to delete my message and do it's own thing:rolleyes:
Will go onto the computer in a mo and try again.;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Lis and I are also newbies and very much looking forward to out first meet

Sadly, Sasha our German Shepherd will have to go into kennels as she's gets very stressed out when she's around other dogs. We adopted her from a rescue association, and sadly its a trait that we've not been able to resolve
We have had a staffy cross from the rescue center for about 9 years and he just wants to take on anything, he can never be let off the lead. But saying this he is mellowing with age, I can now walk him and he doesn't go mad at every dog. He is as daft as a brush with children. We take him to all the meets we go to.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I don't know how we're gonna get on in our van....it's our first winter with it....brrrrrr.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I don't know how we're gonna get on in our van....it's our first winter with it....brrrrrr.
We're taking an extra thick duvet and have fitted a thermal lined curtain between our cab and dinette
Plus a bottle of my favourite Rum to keep the cold out

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
We're taking an extra thick duvet and have fitted a thermal lined curtain between our cab and dinette
It's no good, I'll just have to wear my onesie...thick duvet and plug a heater in....and get p**sed :D
Hope the pub has got a fire:LOL:

Me too!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Party round yours, then.........(y)

It's no good, I'll just have to wear my onesie...thick duvet and plug a heater in....and get p**sed :D
Me too!

Apparently, trying to get out of a onesie, when drunk and rather desperate is quite amusing - a bit like trying to get out of a ski suit when pi$$ed.

Plenty of warming beverage in our van and will put the coffee thing in as well. Might even remember the coffee. If it's really wet then Dawn will come along for the meal and leave Sunday morning.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014

Apparently, trying to get out of a onesie, when drunk and rather desperate is quite amusing - a bit like trying to get out of a ski suit when pi$$ed.

Plenty of warming beverage in our van and will put the coffee thing in as well. Might even remember the coffee. If it's really wet then Dawn will come along for the meal and leave Sunday morning.

There is a certain art in trying to get out of a onesie, without having a drink!! If you hear a kerfuffle, it'll be me :D

Let's hope the weather is kind to us.....

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
There is a certain art in trying to get out of a onesie, without having a drink!! If you hear a kerfuffle, it'll be me :D

Let's hope the weather is kind to us.....
Had one or two issues with the aforesaid ski suit, but thankfully no accidents. Even worse is a rubber dry suit - that is a challenge. Never worn my rubber suit* when drunk, though

* rubber suit used purely for recreational purposes - dinghy sailing, not what you think. Allegedly.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

We never travel in ou MH without our Nespresso machine, a bottle of rum and some Cadburys chocolate.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We never travel in ou MH without our Nespresso machine, a bottle of rum and some Cadburys chocolate.
I'll leave it at home then. Got some Jura and also a lot of red wine, plus cider and if Cruiser shows his face - bottles of Leffe (though would guess Rose wouldn't thank me for that.......)

Edit - chocolate in the van already, but the White chocolate is locked in the van safe.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Had one or two issues with the aforesaid ski suit, but thankfully no accidents. Even worse is a rubber dry suit - that is a challenge. Never worn my rubber suit* when drunk, though

* rubber suit used purely for recreational purposes - dinghy sailing, not what you think. Allegedly.

Nope, can't think of anything else ;)

Julian used to do a lot of nitrox diving, no accidents there cause you can get pee valves, so if you ever get desperate when wearing your rubber suit.......

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nope, can't think of anything else ;)

Julian used to do a lot of nitrox diving, no accidents there cause you can get pee valves, so if you ever get desperate when wearing your rubber suit.......
In either a dry suit or a wet suit in the dinghy sailing world, an accident tends to result in warm feet.

Sailing back into Poole harbour after a very long days racing a few years back, my crew was taken short halfway in. Nearly fell out of the boat laughing at his desperate rush to remove trapeze harness, sailing top and wetsuit in order to "go". All in a force 6 as well. He made it. I think.......

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Haha...no problem in a wet suit but you're pretty stuck with it in a dry suit.....eeuueeewww!

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
I'll leave it at home then. Got some Jura and also a lot of red wine, plus cider and if Cruiser shows his face - bottles of Leffe (though would guess Rose wouldn't thank me for that.......)

Edit - chocolate in the van already, but the White chocolate is locked in the van safe.
Swine

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Haha...no problem in a wet suit but you're pretty stuck with it in a dry suit.....eeuueeewww!
It's the zips...... They never move when you really want them to.

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp