LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Hi,my name is Izzy Lugnutt,iwas born in Tividale near dudley 9 weeks ,I was supposed to arrive at christmas ,but could'nt stand my last lodgings any longer it was so noisy and crowded,Iam now in the lap of luxury and looking forward to my first rally and making lots of new friends,ive already claimed my bed in the motorhome which ever one( i fancy )Can i please put my order in for my small doggy funster badge Izzy's the name please come and say hi when i get there.

Attachments

• 1505299_379879655504094_1784088638628982173_n.jpg
    1505299_379879655504094_1784088638628982173_n.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
This Sue Lugnutts other half ,i loved my little westie to bits Sallie ,when she died on Monday we were both devasted and it was no more dogs to upsetting when this happens ,3 days later i have never been with out a dog dave always stresses about my crimbo present so told him i wanted a shih zu he said no so i moaned it out told dave if i could,nt have that i dont want anything.Day after looked dog sellers sites found one local friday we got her and guess what she slept with us last night and i said she can sleep with sophie tnite and dave said no she's in with us he loves her to bits to .

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Can't think of anything better, Sophie , Rich, and Izzy, just perfect. x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Awww sorry to hear about Sallie but hope Izzy can heal the pain. It sounds like she has settled in nicely :)

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
We recently lost my best friend Garfield the cat. At 1st I didn't want another but was persuaded by BH so ended up with this. Her name is Milly and She came from a local shelter and I must say She's eased the pain of losing Garfield
Milly in Her Hidey Hole.jpg

Last edited:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Yup, guess its official; us Funsters are a right lot of softies :) well where our four legged friends are concerned, anyways...........(y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can't wait to meet you Izzie.... :) Be careful though ... I might try and dognap you ... I have been known to do it before.. I still miss my little Sasha after three years without her this week .... You will not realise how much you are loved .. you will just sit back and enjoy all the cuddles, chew your toys, lick everybody to bits ... and enjoy being a Funster. Hug from Aunty Joy xx

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
' Lick everyones bits. ??...........':Eeek:

Oh gawd, just put me glasses on.................:whistle2::rofl:

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Yup, guess its official; us Funsters are a right lot of softies :) well where our four legged friends are concerned, anyways...........(y)

Agreed but Garfield was a very special cat. I'm disabled and he used to watch out for me. When the district nurse came to check my Warfarin levels she would prick my finger and Garfield was always present so when he saw the blood on my finger he would emit a low growl and I would grab him as I was certain that had I not he would have attacked the nurse. Also when I called out to my BH for assistance he would be first on the scene and if after parking in our drive I didn't exit the car for a few minutes he would come looking for me. He would spend a great deal of his time curled up on the arm of my chair usually purring. Before buying our newish MH would thought we would take him with us as we now do with Milly but it was not to be as being 15-16 years of age he suddenly developed a tumour on his bowel causing him to be unable to eat. He lost weight at an alarming rate till eventually he couldn't be operated on because of his age and his now weak body so the inevitable decision was made and Garfield now rests in the garden

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Agreed but Garfield was a very special cat. I'm disabled and he used to watch out for me. When the district nurse came to check my Warfarin levels she would prick my finger and Garfield was always present so when he saw the blood on my finger he would emit a low growl and I would grab him as I was certain that had I not he would have attacked the nurse. Also when I called out to my BH for assistance he would be first on the scene and if after parking in our drive I didn't exit the car for a few minutes he would come looking for me. He would spend a great deal of his time curled up on the arm of my chair usually purring. Before buying our newish MH would thought we would take him with us as we now do with Milly but it was not to be as being 15-16 years of age he suddenly developed a tumour on his bowel causing him to be unable to eat. He lost weight at an alarming rate till eventually he couldn't be operated on because of his age and his now weak body so the inevitable decision was made and Garfield now rests in the garden

:) Sounds like you gave Garfield a good life and home...........and he re-paid it in lots of ways...........
At least being at home, his memory lives on in your hearts. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back