Rally Essex Gourmet Meet 28 Nov - 1 Dec (1 Viewer)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I asked Dawn to come in my car (which she doesn't like but it is an estate car) rather than in her Fiesta so that we would have some room as we really fancy going dog walking on the Naze, which is brilliant for both dog walking and old fossils.

So the train it is then. Can you imagine a gaggle of Funsters with a thicket of dogs (well our dogs are) on a train together? Chaos......

We'll space ourselves out...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
no go in en-mass, we might even get a carriage to ourselves

certainly will on the way back if it stays as wet down there as it is up here,

a group of wet dogs in charge of a group of middle aged funsters, must make sure we take Joy for the photos

:LOL:

The carriage will stink! :D

Didn't think smoking was allowed on trains....... You might get yer collar felt by the Sweeney.....;)

Shhhhhhh, don't tell everyone ;)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
The carriage will stink! :D

Shhhhhhh, don't tell everyone ;)

Keep it quiet but "eau de wet spaniel" is the perfume I got Dawn* for Christmas

*Mrs Deluxe.......not any other Funster ;)

The carriage will stink if Barney drops one of his specials - you can just see the headline "Motorhomers gassed in train carriage by Eastern Europeans"

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Keep it quiet but "eau de wet spaniel" is the perfume I got Dawn* for Christmas

*Mrs Deluxe.......not any other Funster ;)

Thank god the meet is before Christmas then..... Poor Mrs D. The dogs will like it though (y)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Lis and I are also newbies and very much looking forward to out first meet

Sadly, Sasha our German Shepherd will have to go into kennels as she's gets very stressed out when she's around other dogs. We adopted her from a rescue association, and sadly its a trait that we've not been able to resolve

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

Sadly, Sasha our German Shepherd will have to go into kennels as she's gets very stressed out when she's around other dogs. We adopted her from a rescue association, and sadly its a trait that we've not been able to resolve
Looking forward to meeting up. Looks like a lot of other dogs around so probably a smart move. Our two are "van obsessed" but we always very cautious about other dogs that are not known. As they see foster dogs all the time (one of ours is still technically fostered but nobody wants a 14 year old Jack Russell with both a heart and attitude problem. He's ok just likes to do what he wants to do) they are generally OK. Jake doesn't like un-neutered males too much but loves the ladies - in an entirely good way of course. Not a humpy dog

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014

Awww, that's a shame but completely understand. Luckily, Our two little'uns are very sociable.

Sue and Les with one Chocolate Lab a first for all three

You don't know what you have let yourselves in for! Mwahahaha;)

It's only our 2nd meet, so we'll be very shy!

calion

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Wish I didn't have to work, or I'd come along and help bolster the number of girlies!! Can't let the blokes think they're getting the upper hand :)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
This will be quite an interesting meeting for Jay Jay (our lab) he's very vocal, I think most of the time it's his way of welcoming people although the postman and myself have differing views on that.:LOL:
He seems to bring out the worst in a number of male dogs, they look into his eyes and fall in love with him, he doesn't seem to be to bothered about that but the humping really pi@@es him off:punch:
I think that once Sue has found her feet you girlies won't need any " bolstering ":rollingeyes:

Me, I'm very shy and quiet:D
Ohh and I'm tea total, I have been known to have the occasional Port at Christmas :whistle:

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
This will be quite an interesting meeting for Jay Jay (our lab) he's very vocal, I think most of the time it's his way of welcoming people although the postman and myself have differing views on that.:LOL:
He seems to bring out the worst in a number of male dogs, they look into his eyes and fall in love with him, he doesn't seem to be to bothered about that but the humping really pi@@es him off:punch:
I think that once Sue has found her feet you girlies won't need any " bolstering ":rollingeyes:

Me, I'm very shy and quiet:D
Ohh and I'm tea total, I have been known to have the occasional Port at Christmas :whistle:
Yep, me too........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back