What are you up to this weekend? (5 Viewers)

Jackyboy61

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Washing the M H roof and emptying everything out of it ,and only putting back what we need to go to Benidorm in Dec ,

May 30, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
PVC Vantage Neo
Exp
25 years
Hopefully going up the the dealers to finalise the spec on our new IH 630RL moho and do the exciting bit like choosing the colour scheme. Excited !!!

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
This weekend we will be boxing up all the stock, the shelving and all the stuff associated with running Jaws Motorcycles..

Its gonna get a bit emotional to say the least ( I am a real proper softy and this is the end of a 1/4 of my life... I predict tears before bed time!! )

Monday is the day it is all being collected and I become officially unemployed ( for a week ! ) After a week I then become an official retiree..

Starting the longest holiday of your life, enjoy John. :party2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Got Jim's 2 little grandaughters visiting again, entertaining em whilst they're off school, when really they are acting as slave labour in their tiny welly's I bought em to help do my gardening tomorrow :devil::tounge::inlove:

No doubt every sentence will begin with with the word "Pretend...." again, just like it did last weekend! :roflmto:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Been down to visit my parents in Hartlepool today and then off to Hawick tomorrow (in the car) to, hopefully, meet up with other funsters.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Oh had a minor op on Tuesday which has turned out to be more of a problem than we expected as he's in quite a bit of pain and is struggling to drive.

Looks like I'm driving to London (Abbey Wood) tomorrow then, oh dear, never mind:whistle: As I'm normally chief navigator the plan is to swop over on the Woolwich ferry so I can map read the final bit.

Today has been so nice - since changing the caravan for a mh it means it's small enough to keep on the drive. No more having to be super organised to get to storage (y)

So I have been able to potter and get loaded up (mostly). We had promised the daughter that we'd go for a spin and we needed fuel for London tomorrow so killed two birds etc and tootled off to Matlock for lunch with daughter and dogs. Home via petrol station and Aldi to stock up. I was pleased to say that I managed to reverse properly and we fit widthways in a normal space:)

Think the dogs were impressed too:LOL:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
Oh had a minor op on Tuesday ....................

I was pleased to say that I managed to reverse properly and we fit widthways in a normal space:)

Think the dogs were impressed too:LOL:

Hope he is soon feeling a lot better and a big (y) for the driving and reversing.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Been down to visit my parents in Hartlepool today and then off to Hawick tomorrow (in the car) to, hopefully, meet up with other funsters.
I know a good limousine hire company in Hawick......run by a car club friend of mine....... We keep threatening promising to visit him sometime as always fancied that part of Scotland.

Not this weekend, though. Mrs D and myself are off to Rome for a few days break. Not taking van - flapping the wings a bit and flying there (and back)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
I know a good limousine hire company in Hawick......run by a car club friend of mine....... We keep threatening promising to visit him sometime as always fancied that part of Scotland.

Not this weekend, though. Mrs D and myself are off to Rome for a few days break. Not taking van - flapping the wings a bit and flying there (and back)
Have a good flight. If you do get over to this part of the world at some point let us know and we can give you details of a free wilding spot with water, EHU, grey and black water disposal ;)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
If the Avatar thingy hasn't loaded...... Well Dang ma' britches ! There is the "Growler herself" on the left,result. So the answer is,something else now.
Tea Bag

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
2014-10-25 001 002.JPG Finishing of tree house build with grandchildren and planned family bonfire party Saturday eve in the garden, motorhome booked for sleepover from oldest son and partner.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Setting painter on 1st thing doing some overdue outside woodwork, then leaving him to it while we go off to Lincoln. Two hours of chorus singing (mostly Sea Shanties) at The Museum of Lincolnshire Life, followed by a look at some of the Lincoln engineering exhibits we didn't get time to look at last month. Then a bit of shopping & home again. If anyone is in the area & fancies a bit of a sing, it kicks off at mid-day.

We'll park the van up on a friends driveway in Lincoln & hopefully have time for a cup of tea & a chat. She also sings, so may come with us to the museum, which is only round the corner from her house.

Sunday ought to be chopping back stuff in the garden, but it's forecast rain, so it might be an indoor admin day.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Left to right ...me, puddleduck, nutts, front andy63.
Was lovely to see you today Helen and Colin. Thanks for coming. Hope you both got home safely.:)

Oct 25, 2014
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs A 7870-2
Exp
Newbie, caravanner since 2008
Made a spreadsheet of places we're going to visit when we DO have the MH.
Feeling slightly unloved though. Hate the commercial 'pack em in' sites, but have sadly found many of the nice CL/CS type sites are adults only. Worst ones have me hooked before dropping the bombshell right at the end!
I've decided UKCampsite should have a non adult only search facility (or crèche facility) to make things quicker. :LOL:
Hope this doesn't always apply to Nightstops and rallies too.
I've always thought youth was overrated. :cry:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we are off to Selby lock boat yard to meet up with some friends
and on Sunday we will be remembering

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Not away this weekend :(

Son & daughter in law coming home for the weekend :LOL:. Going to our local Thai restaurant on Saturday night for a yummy meal (y)

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Away tomorrow for a few days to Argyll to turn off water at cabin and do a bit painting but really it's to hopefully give the dogs a quieter firework night.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We're playing one of our favourite gigs of the year on Saturday.

It's at a local village called Willey - so, of course, we are billed as the Willey Warmers :)
Whereabouts in the country is Willey? Wherever it is, have a lovely time xx

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We love Hawes for the same reason !

This weekend were off to Brugge with our 3 kids and one of their friends.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
This weekend we are going to the C & CC site at Canterbury, going to go into town on Saturday to do som Christmas shopping :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back