Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
Im wanting to motorhome
While doing my what motorhome to buy research, I came across the winter pack, which the dealers seem to offer as an added extra. Do I need a winter pack? is it a one off buy? any other comments or advice most welcome:)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
We seem to get quite a lot in and around it.

We have an outside locker behind the passenger door, holds ramps and EHU cable. Large underbed locker at rear, access from outside and by lifting the bed. You can get loads in here. Under both side sofas( 4 feet long) although the offside one
I would have liked a garage, but I didn't have enough stuff left to put in it!
Allan
Snipped for brevity

Can't support your posts more Allan, that's why our next one is coming from Willersey next year.(y) I think Ruth needs to have a look in a Nuevo and do all the things suggested by all the other posters on here. I think I saw your post on ASOF about the tape you used when you lagged the pipework but I can't locate it. Would you give a heads up please and any comments you have on the tank blankets (which keeps this on thread (y)).

Upvote 0

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
The tape I used to keep everything together was Gorilla Tape. It came supplied with the tank insulation from CAK Tanks in Kenilworth but I bought more from Amazon. I also got the tank heaters from CAK, they fit inside the tanks after drilling a hole in the side. Very easy to fit. The Sargent control panel comes ready set up to control the tank heaters, I bought a wiring harness from them to wire the heaters to the control unit. The pipe lagging was Armaflex, this is waterproof and comes split with double sided tape along the split joint.
I looked at the tank blankets that A/S fit ( part of their Winter Pack) but thought them expensive and power hungry, the in tank heaters were more difficult to fit but all the heat goes inside the tank.
Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
The tape I used to keep everything together was Gorilla Tape. It came supplied with the tank insulation from CAK Tanks in Kenilworth but I bought more from Amazon. I also got the tank heaters from CAK, they fit inside the tanks after drilling a hole in the side. Very easy to fit. The Sargent control panel comes ready set up to control the tank heaters, I bought a wiring harness from them to wire the heaters to the control unit. The pipe lagging was Armaflex, this is waterproof and comes split with double sided tape along the split joint.
I looked at the tank blankets that A/S fit ( part of their Winter Pack) but thought them expensive and power hungry, the in tank heaters were more difficult to fit but all the heat goes inside the tank.
Allan

Excellent info, many thanks Allan(y)(y)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back