Rally Chat How do you fancy... (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes please EHU required. I will be on my ownsome as wife still works. but she can come down on train for the weekend

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Love the thought of April but May coincides with Twin Lakes (Prov Plse)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks every body for your support and positive remarks... :clap2:(y)

Tomorrow I will book the Rally Field for arrive Monday June the 15th till Monday June the 22nd... leave Monday morning for Jez & Lin`s Dorset Rally... which is approx an hour away for those that have booked into this fabulous meet and site by Corfe Castle in the heart of the Purbecks ... (y)

Early day`s, but I will hopefully go and see Richard the Skipper of "Loan Shark" in the next few day`s, should he booked up I have a few other boats we can call on..

The Mini bus,,,, we will talk about another time,,, as with last time it may be worth while getting a 16 seater for a few day`s, and I will do a shuttle to Weymouth and Portland Bill and what ever else you would like to do and see.. It`s your holiday & Rally..

Also if you like I will get in touch with Bengie and see if he will do the "Hog Roast" for us, the same as last time,,,,,, but perhaps with a slightly smaller Pig.. ;)

As said earlier there is a Sunday Morning Car boot sale on-site.... so may be worth sorting out any gear you want to get rid of.... I will find out how much they charge to sellers.. (Cannot see it being more than a £5... (y))..

Sunday I will start an official Rally list under the Rally`s forum... and put names who have shown an interest in this meet on that thread....(y)

Those that are coming to this meet and Jez & Lin`s "Dorset Rally at Norden Farm are assured of a great two week`s holiday.. :drink::party2::rofl::rofl:

Many Thanks
Mo..

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Cheers Mo - looking forward to it and to meeting with you and the others as well. Also hope that Chris can turn up so I can see if he really is a prosperous country solicitor........(y)

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
I think it was Malvern last year that someone in a Mazda Bongo parked up with RVOC. It was swallowed by a stray rampant generator, never to be seen again....... The resulting burp could be heard all over the show ground .. ;)

Nope your all right - young Sharon and Jim had a great time in their Bongo and survived the stress of not having their RV with them and appreciate the shade offered by the RV's :LOL::D(y):whistle:

Pat and Trish

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
3 years
Yes please Mo would like EHU but not essential
Thanks Pat & Trish

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi.......... Just tying up a few loose ends,,,,, looks like it will be OK to have the second "Rally Field" at Bagwell Farm..
As far as I can find out the first rally field is booked up for the Armed Forces and Veterans Celebrations, so we may have first sighting of all the Armoured vehicles that take part in the mock battle and landings on Weymouth beech..

Anyway.... Before I put it on an official Rally Page I have gone through this thread and this is a list of those that have shown an interest in this meet.. Please check through to make sure I have every one that has said "Yes".. I will post a bit more regarding what is what tomorrow, with the updated list..

As said there are 24 EHU in this field, and will be on a first come first served basis.. as there looks to be a lot more than 24 coming I will bring two (2) Silent generators.. (Honda`s.. ;):D) and will use them to top up anyone who is not on EHU that is low on power.. (During the day only)..

1. Old Mo............ EHU (But will give up EHU if needed)
2. DuxDeluxe...... EHU
3. Cutfiinger........ EHU
4. The Mogs........ EHU
5. Judgemental... EHU
6. Kat-Lewis........ EHU
7. Debs..................EHU
8. Cruiser.............EHU
9. Dryad.............. EHU
10. Kaybee............ EHU
11. Pat1951........... EHU
12. Phil1946
13. Gerri19
14. Mousey
15. Simply
16. Tremybach
17. Clive.............. EHU.. (But willing to give up.)
18. Tonka
19. Electraglide
20. Just Looking
21. Chris
22. Ambilkate
23. JollyRoger
24. The Big1 ........EHU
25. Jay
26. Daz N Tina
27. Wildge........... EHU
28. DawnB
29. Fidget
30. Toledo
31. TheonlySue
32. Poppi
33. SunriseExplore
34. SOS
35. Quickweh
36. Rangitira............ EHU
............................................................ (y)

"Wow"...... 34 in a couple of day`s... (y) 12 out of 24 EHU spoken for.

Please check to see if I have you down or if you are down but cannot make it "SHOUT" .. Thanks..

Fishing trip etc I will sort out next week... but please make known if you want to go... may have to book 2 boats..

Thanks for your co-operation.. (y)

Just been informed and two have had to pull out... This is the same weekend as the "Stratford Show"..... so please check you have not booked up for that.. I was sure it would not clash with anything else...

Last edited:

kat_lewis

Free Member
May 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since a nipper but only got back into it seriously recently when we inherited my mum's van
Hi, could I book a place with EHU, thanks

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'd be interested in fishing as long as someone could teach me, an area of my life that is missing, I can drink beer, just need the excuse.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I'd be interest as long as I can park on the south side of the RV's to get some sun

Dont think there will be very many RV` there... Most will be at Stratford.. :)

Do you want EHU..?

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
If it's available why not, but if other people need it more happy to give it up (y) EHU that is

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
If it's available why not, but if other people need it more happy to give it up (y) EHU that is

You are number 17 on the list.. (y)

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
I tried to send a PM but, if I am correct, this new system calls them Profile Posts as they are posted to your profile and have a maximum of 420 characters.

It all seems very complicated after the old system and, after shortening my intended message by removing the bit (and dates) about our next tour I could have posted it in the open!

So . . . . . . . . . . what I said was . . . . . . .

Mo,

still keen to join you but June is too far away to decide & I am not sure about parking on grass but if 2015 is very dry it might be OK.

So, not wanting to make a promise that may get broken, I shall follow this thread and, if you sell out, I could book direct with Bagwell and join in with your frolics if allowed.

Would not want to fish and we have a TOAD so minibus not needed either.

Whatever our final decision thank you for your efforts, good luck with the event and hope to meet you down the road.

Hil & Phil

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
I tried to send a PM but, if I am correct, this new system calls them Profile Posts as they are posted to your profile and have a maximum of 420 characters.

It all seems very complicated after the old system and, after shortening my intended message by removing the bit (and dates) about our next tour I could have posted it in the open!

So . . . . . . . . . . what I said was . . . . . . .

Mo,

still keen to join you but June is too far away to decide & I am not sure about parking on grass but if 2015 is very dry it might be OK.

So, not wanting to make a promise that may get broken, I shall follow this thread and, if you sell out, I could book direct with Bagwell and join in with your frolics if allowed.

Would not want to fish and we have a TOAD so minibus not needed either.

Whatever our final decision thank you for your efforts, good luck with the event and hope to meet you down the road.

Hil & Phil
Hi Hil & Phil what you looking for regards PM is a "conversation". Profile posts are not private and are open for all to see..........please bear this in mind as it could get embarrassing.

Bobby

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back