motorhome clubs forums and the like (1 Viewer)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I'm in the pistol club, drink all night, pistol dawn!:oops:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I'm not in the least interested in attending any rallies, neither here or any other club or forum. I am only in the CC to gain access to the cheaper CL's (oh and as it happens cheaper insurance the last time round).

When I want useful help and advice I find it here.....(y)

When I want daft banter, I find it here.....:)

The biggest problem with this forum is it's addictive qualities ;)

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
I thought about joining a swingers club. But I have realised that I'm to knackered after working six days a week to receive the full benefits, so I will just stick to fun
I also thought about joining one but on reflection (looked in mirror) saw I did not have enough to swing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
We have been with the CC for many years mainly because we like the CLs and the club sites. This year we did get real value out of the
membership touring Norfolk and Scotland . All in all the standard of the club sites and facilities was uniformly good and pretty good value The only complaint is that the more popular ones like York are often full even in the winter season . I am getting a bit worried that there are just too many motorhomes because the baby boomers (like us ) are retiring and buying motorhomes .

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
It was a toss up whether to join the doging morhome club ( don't actually have a dog but I understand not a requirement) or fun...fun won out, not sure if I have done ther right thing to be honest....:whistle:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Dumped CC&C this year, still with CC tho, on Out and about occasionally.

And on FUN,
Just like a bloody big family innet?
Advice(y)
Where to go?(y)
AND!(y)
Banter, Friendly Abuse;) some of these fellas are experts:whistle:
AND?:rolleyes:
Where else could I find so many Rugby enthusiasts that will put up with my All Black passions with such good grace? Eh?:p

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
go in and out with the CC..as they have some convenient sites in S/E. get really fed up with not being able to book though. they need to change that block booking mentality and take deposits:rolleyes:

Goshawk

Free Member
Mar 2, 2014
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
in the ccc, and motor caravan club, useful for cl's, and the ccc along with rac can get the mh shifted if a problem occurs:eek: but funsters is the best for advice and craic:)

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Favourite one is FUN, then Wildcamping for motorhomes(downloadable poi's are useful sometimes).
C&CC for cs's, their main sites are too expensive. We find their home building/contents insurance very good,we can be away for six months at a time with full cover at home. A lot of insurers will only cover absence up to 30 days.
Also with britstops,used 9 or 10 this year,pays for its self.
Joined france passion but not used it yet. In France at the moment but the aire system is so good we have'nt felt the need.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back