LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Second time lucky ( I hope) please put us down for the full week. EHU would be nice but not essential.
Cheers
Sandra and Colin

Ops, just read whole thread, ehu's all gone. That's fine it was only for the all important hair styling anyway!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Second time lucky ( I hope) please put us down for the full week. EHU would be nice but not essential.
Cheers
Sandra and Colin

Ops, just read whole thread, ehu's all gone. That's fine it was only for the all important hair styling anyway!
Hi Sandra and Colin,
I've added you, sorry no EHU's left, I can put you on the reserve list for this but I think Colin's hair will look fine with just a hand scrunge. :rofl:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Sandra and Colin,
I've added you, sorry no EHU's left, I can put you on the reserve list for this but I think Colin's hair will look fine with just a hand scrunge. :rofl:
Ha ha, I will break the news to him gently I am sure he will manage!

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Hi, if you still have space pls put me down for the week
Hopefully i can find a funster on h/up who will let me plug my battery charger in.
thanks.
bern & eleni.
ps have u got the paypal for the deposit?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hopefully i can find a funster on h/up who will let me plug my battery charger in.
thanks.
bern & eleni.
I've added you to the list. We can sort your battery charging out. PayPal will be set up in the next few weeks.
Cheers, Jez

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
thanks.
bern & eleni.

am happy to share my ehu with you if i can get hold of a splitty thingy as long as we don't exceed the limit on the hook up allowance for the pitch, am not a big user but i do need it to charge my scooter batteries and for my essential medical equipment if i need it in an emergency. :)

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Just joined this site and if there's still room i would be interested as a solo camper or maybe with a friend and a place for his daihatsu romahome too please?

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Just joined this site and if there's still room i would be interested as a solo camper or maybe with a friend and a place for his daihatsu romahome too please?

So 2 solo campers in tiny romahomes please from monday to sunday so 6 nights + meals or inclusion in whatever goes on heehee

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Really disappointed it is the same week as Misterton. If anything happens there to fall through, then I would love to have gone.. Just working out if I can go for just a few days and then go to Misterton ... depends on situation at home s... ops sorry just seen has to be five nights... . :(

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hello Poppi. :)

Welcome to MotorhomeFun. (y)

To join a meet or rally, you will have to become a subscriber, (as will your friend too) in order to comply with the rally/meet rules regarding insurance. The small cost per year is well worth it, and is paid back in dividends.

At the moment, your avatar shows you as a "Read Only Funster".

Best regards,

Jock.

P.S. If you have subscribed already, your avatar will be updated as soon as possible. (y)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Any thing is possible, Joy... just do it... :inlove:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Mo, I would love to but it says five nights minimum, that would mean I can't just do three nights ... I can't let Sheila down at Misterton. :( Maybe you will have another one later in the year?

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
So 2 solo campers in tiny romahomes please from monday to sunday so 6 nights + meals or inclusion in whatever goes on heehee

All done now I have subscribed :) so can i book me as a solo camper and i will get my friend to join too if you could reserve him a temporary space please

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Oh Mo, I would love to but it says five nights minimum, that would mean I can't just do three nights ... I can't let Sheila down at Misterton. :( Maybe you will have another one later in the year?

Come on down Joy, I'll be taking a car and Mo will too I expect, it'd be a pleasure to show you around one of the finest coastlines in the British Isles.

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
am happy to share my ehu with you if i can get hold of a splitty thingy as long as we don't exceed the limit on the hook up allowance for the pitch, am not a big user but i do need it to charge my scooter batteries and for my essential medical equipment if i need it in an emergency. :)
Thanks

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Hello Poppi , you will have a great time some of us you will have met at the Woodbridge in Sept

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Not sure if i am included yet lindyloot ? how do we tell if we have a space is there a list?

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Really disappointed it is the same week as Misterton. If anything happens there to fall through, then I would love to have gone.. Just working out if I can go for just a few days and then go to Misterton ... depends on situation at home s... ops sorry just seen has to be five nights... . :(

Would be great to meet you, if you can squeeze in, Joy.

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Cheers
Sandra and Colin

Cheers
Sandra and Colin

You are both welcome to use our ehu for hair essentials!

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Poppi, I've added you both, please could you give me your friends Avatar name.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
I've PM'd you Joy.
Thanks, Jez

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
D:cooler:RSET RALLY LIST 2015

1. Jez and Lin
2. Pat1951 EHU
3. Pikeman
4. Dryad EHU
5. Cutfinger EHU
6. Andy EHU
7. The Mogs EHU
8. Rekerly EHU
9. Wildge EHU
10. Jandek EHU
11. Brisey EHU
12. Wombles EHU
13. Geoff2110 EHU
14. Kaybee EHU
15. Popeye EHU
16. Rangritira EHU
17. Tootles EHU
18. Elvis1709EHU
19. TelemanEHU
20. Simply
21. Catspyjamas
22. Old-mo
23. SteveandDenise
24. Lindyloot
25. Sallytrafic
26. Tremybach
27. Philbo
28. Jock & Rita
29. Viennese
30. Molsden
31. Armytwowheels
32. Berni109
33. Poppi
34. Poppi’s friend (space being held pending subscribing)
35. Movan

9 spaces left all non electric, its okay I haven't counted wrong now making it 41 plus staff :)
Cheers, Jez and Lin

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Sorry Jez and Lin - I am pulling out as I have a clash with something else. Hope it all goes well though!!

Catherine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back