Hi from a real newbie (1 Viewer)

Oct 21, 2014
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Caredo t449
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi just purchased a new motorhome carado t449, hope we did the right thing lol. Looking forward to weekends away ... Never been caravaning before so any helpful tips would be great thanks.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Welcome... You have done the right thing. Come along to the meets ... especially the smaller ones ... and you will make new friends, find everything out about your new lifestyle, have fun.

Happy travels. :)

OP
OP
Annie21220
Oct 21, 2014
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Caredo t449
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks ... what are meets ? Did say I was new to all this lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum, you'll get all the tips you need on here, just search the forum pages if you can't find what your looking for just ask, someone will almost certainly give you an answer.

Tip 1. Enjoy your travels and have fun:D

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome to Fun. :welc:

Get used to your new motorhome, perhaps a night or two close to home in case you can't work something or forget to take something essential.

Then venture as far afield as you want.

Ask any questions on here --- there is a huge amount of knowledge, experience and technical expertise ( tho not from me!)

It really is a great way to travel. I full timed in mine for a year and given the choice to do it, I would, no hesitation.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome. You'll probably be asking all sorts of questions that you might think silly. Don't worry ! This is the place to ask them. Most newbies feel like that.

Meets are 'get togethers' organised on here all over the country (and beyond) You will have to fork out the £10 subscription, but it will be the best £10 you'll ever spend. You may have seen the number of motorhomes that descend on Malvern when they hold it there each year, otherwise it's a great place to meet other motorhomers discover more about them, make new friends, buy interesting items/accessories (some useful, others less so) and usually there is entertainment thrown in. Whats not to enjoy?

p.s glad you are real and not an immitation newbie! Hee hee

Wyn

Thanks ... what are meets ? Did say I was new to all this lol

OP
OP
Annie21220
Oct 21, 2014
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Caredo t449
Exp
I'm a newbie
Whom to I pay the £ 10 subscription to, any particular club or is the the caravan club, sorry I do sound dense ....

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
If you look at the bar at the top of the page, you will see a 'subscribe' button. Following the instructions will give you membership of Motorhome Fun. As a Funster you will enjoy membership here which entitles you to discounts, advice from a wide membership of different people and a whole lot more (including 'meet' attendances).
Well worth it!

Wyn

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Annie and welcome to MotorhomeFun.
You can pay your £10.00 subs here:
Broken Link Removed
And as has been said you will find it well worthwhile (y)
Hope you enjoy your travels (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Whom to I pay the £ 10 subscription to, any particular club or is the the caravan club, sorry I do sound dense ....

Hi Annie Welcome, there are lots of different clubs Motorhomes can belong to, but I can honestly say (and I belong to Camping & Caravan Club and Motor Caravaners Club) that you have managed to find the best one MOTORHOME FUN. So very well done for that.

Ask as many questions as you want make the title of your thread clear so you can get the best advice you need, lots of questions for you I expect from using bio washing liquid in your chemical toilet, to Solar panels etc. :welc:

OP
OP
Annie21220
Oct 21, 2014
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Caredo t449
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks everyone have paid my dues.... Looking forward to fun times ahead ...

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
HI Both
Yes you made thr right choice. you will wish you had done it before
We are all out here waiting to help
Phill

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
blimey don't pay it to the Caravan Club you will land Jim in coronary care :LOL::LOL:.Just joking.welcome to MHF.
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back