Hocky54

Free Member
Feb 6, 2011
Lowestoft Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel Dutchmen Denali
Exp
Hello all you funsters, Jacky, Ollie dog and I are once again on the Marjal Ecocamping site for a month i.e. until the 1st March, so if any of you are about on the same site we are on pitch D195 with the CCC rally, up next to the 5ers for sale.

Julian ::bigsmile:

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Hi Julian, we're planning on stopping at Marjal in a couple of weeks. How busy is it there?:thumb:

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Marjal

That's where we are heading now changed my mind again. :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Once we leave Morocco (boo hoo:cry:) we'll be heading there at the weekend. Save a space for us!

Terry

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
"Spottycatz Hi Julian, we're planning on stopping at Marjal in a couple of weeks. How busy is it there?"

We're at Marjal for a few more days, it's pretty busy but there's lots of space. There are whole sections not yet opened but appear to be used as overspill. I've been told the other site, nearer the coast is full.
Reading the forums it appears there are a number of sites full, as it's our first time here I'm not sure if that's usual. The weather is so good it won't be our last time. Maybe, as someone said, the secret is out.
:Smile:

melnol

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Queensland, Australia
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel Montana
Exp
We're booked into Marjal in Jan 2015.

Can anyone advise any issues/problems with access or pitch size, related to long 5th wheels - 35'0".

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
We're booked into Marjal in Jan 2015.

Can anyone advise any issues/problems with access or pitch size, related to long 5th wheels - 35'0".
The access roads here are enormous compared to some campsites. The only downside for very long vehicles is that they sometimes put them near to the AP7 with only an earth bank to deaden the noise. Ask in advance which pitch number they have allocated you and check it on their online map. The staff here are very accommodating and will always try to help. I leave here in a weeks time.​

melnol

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Queensland, Australia
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel Montana
Exp
Thanks John. Found out only today that there are TWO sites called MARJAL. The one we thought we booked is NOT the one alongside the Mediterranean - it's 28kms away. (Near Catral). Not sure if that's the one we've seen Youtube footage of or not.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Hello all you funsters, Jacky, Ollie dog and I are once again on the Marjal Ecocamping site for a month i.e. until the 1st March, so if any of you are about on the same site we are on pitch D195 with the CCC rally, up next to the 5ers for sale.

Julian ::bigsmile:
That's the place where they put the noisy Spanish clubs !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back