Storage in Bristol area (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I'm just about to change my motorhome, going for a little more luxury and a lot more space. Unfortunately the new beast will no longer fit on my drive at home.

Can anyone recommend storage facilities in the Bristol area? ::bigsmile:

Thanks.

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Hi Jane,

I store my van at Hortham Farm near Almondsbury, not sure if that is too far from you. When I was looking storage seemed to be at a premium in the area.

John

OP
OP
catspyjamas
Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Hi Jane,

I store my van at Hortham Farm near Almondsbury, not sure if that is too far from you. When I was looking storage seemed to be at a premium in the area.

John
Thanks John for your reply. I live in Central Bristol but Hortham Farm is well placed by the M5/M4 though. It would be a pain to have to go there to pick up things that I had forgotten! I insure with Comfort at the moment. I need to check with them re any site requirements they may have. Is Hortham CASSOA?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I insure with Comfort as well. The storage is not CASSOA but is cctv 24 hr monitored with 10ft solid steel fencing. I had to supply Comfort with details of the monitoring company and had no problems.

Link Removed

The Bold Eagle

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise Gleneagle
Exp
Brand new
Hi Jane, any luck with your storage problem. We are newbies living in Keynsham and we will be picking up our motorhome next Friday . We have just marked it's footprint on the drive!! Think we may have to find some alternative option for storing it so was wondering how you have got on?

:) Graham and Louise

OP
OP
catspyjamas
Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I have found very secure storage at Cedar Lodge. They don't advertise the storage but they also run a cattery there. Phone the cattery and you can get storage details. It is in Charlton Road up by Cribbs Causeway so couldn't be placed better for setting off on the motorway in any direction. I know that they had one other pitch available earlier this month. Cost is £36 per month. Their security falls midway between CASSOA gold and silver, but they aren't CASSOA registered.
Otherwise, I found a cheaper site at Hallen but security didn't seem as tight.
Hope this helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Hi Jane, any luck with your storage problem. We are newbies living in Keynsham and we will be picking up our motorhome next Friday . We have just marked it's footprint on the drive!! Think we may have to find some alternative option for storing it so was wondering how you have got on?

:) Graham and Louise

As you're in Keynsham these guys might be able to help http://marchantshillcaravans.co.uk/

Or these guys, although when we phoned they were full.
Whidcombe Farm Storage BA2 9HP , 01761 470935

Or another local one http://www.bathcaravanstorage.co.uk/services.php

The Bold Eagle

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise Gleneagle
Exp
Brand new
Thanks very much for your responses . Will look into it.
Thanks again, Graham.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back