Win a £200+ Nature-Pure Water Filter (1 Viewer)

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Pete tells me he will just have enough time to fit it prior to our next Tunnel crossing, so not quite sure why the rest of you are entering the comp anyway since he obviously intends to win it? .... never mind, better luck next time!

:roflmto:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
WHAT'S GOING ON ? This keeps poping up every day but I last posted nearly 2 weeks ago :Doh::Doh:::bigsmile:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Who wants a free Nature-Pure Water Filter ?

Unfortunately I shall not be around to get on-line tomorrow evening and so won't be able to collect the Nature-Pure Water Filter I was going to win:cry:

I am therefor going to donate my prize to another lucky Funster:thumb:.........you just have to get your answers in and get into the chat room tomorrow evening:ROFLMAO:

Good luck everyone

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Win a Nature-Pure Water Purifier
only.

The winning entry will be randomly drawn from the correct entries, live on camera in the chat room on the 28th July 2011 at 8pm. There is no cash alternative, only one entry per member/household
[/SIZE]

Link Removed

A Funster is going to win this fantastic prize, if you don't enter, you won't win it:Smile:

Is the winner going to be notified or do you have to be in the chat room to claim the prize please

Also is it before the Quiz or after
Thanx

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The competition is now closed, please don't enter anymore, your entry won't be counted but you may still be charged:Smile:

A bit of a delay. The draw will like place in the chat room at about 2045 (that's 1/4 to 9 Kath) :Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On camera in the chat Room Katie just pulled Ticket Number 44 out of the hat which was Mr Jinks Number.

Mr Jinks, the Naturepure Filter is on its way to you:thumb: No more lugging fresh water from the Supermarket, pure water, on tap, anywhere, anytime. Well done.::bigsmile:

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
On camera in the chat Room Katie just pulled Ticket Number 44 out of the hat which was Mr Jinks Number.

Mr Jinks, the Naturepure Filter is on its way to you:thumb: No more lugging fresh water from the Supermarket, pure water, on tap, anywhere, anytime. Well done.::bigsmile:

Hey you guys. I just had a surprise parcel in the post this morning. A brand new Nature Pure water purifier. :party2:

I have been so busy I must have missed this post when the draw took place.

It is really great and I am so sorry that I have not been on before to thank you Jim and also Katie for drawing my lucky number.

Like you say Jim, no more 5 litre bottles of water from Supermercado this winter.

I am really chuffed with it :thanks::thanks::thanks:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Fixed.... I demand a redraw... :Sad::ROFLMAO:

Congratulations Mr Jinks.. :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Congratulations MrJinx....a good prize to win
:thumb::Cool:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
it was fixed,cath(champers) was supposed to win it,dont know what went wrong:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOLOL Chris, I didnt know I was suppose to win it but would have been great if I had, save us carting all those litres of Aqua about and having to refill my smaller bottles all the time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: especially when we are in Spain next March

Brilliant prize donated by our Sponsor Nature-Pure Water Purifier's :thumb::thumb:

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
All fitted & working.

It certainly looks at home
:thumb:

Attachments

• Water Filter.jpg
    Water Filter.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 37

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
In spare time,different people have different hobbies.Some people may choose to go on a date with their lovers with beautiful hairdressing and fashionable clothes.To improve personal image,more and more people choose to wear hair wigs such as platinum blonde wigs.And to my surprise,there are mens long wigs for sale in the market.

Just the thing for Jim :RollEyes:

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Am I the only one who can't get the form to open. Message says error form doesn't exist!
Kath :Sad:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have been speaking to Harald about offering up another water purifier for a competition prize. He said he would let me know this week:thumb:

I should say, it's a fantastic bit of kit we would not be without:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I have been speaking to Harald about offering up another water purifier for a competition prize. He said he would let me know this week:thumb:

I should say, it's a fantastic bit of kit we would not be without:thumb:
Any news on this Jim ? ( ps my preview post was there earlier now on walkabouts oops found it lolol )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back