Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
I have the downloaded version - I've done it twice over the last few years and I think I will get the latest version again when it is released in July.

It's easy to download and install and it looks like the latest version now has the map search. It's a great resource when there is no wifi. :thumb:

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
It's downloadable at the bottom of the page. Probably the middle button, for €12. Or you can get the Free app for android - requires wifi, 3G for internet - Broken Link Removed. iPhone version is more difficult to load, I believe.

Edit: Just downloaded the app to Galaxy smartphone. Seems very good and quick. You may need to search using the local spelling - e.g. Sevilla for Seville. Great if you've got wifi.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
It's downloadable at the bottom of the page.

yes.. but I think Dave was thinking on a free version .. :roflmto:

the app is good, but as you said, needs a data connection which is generally quite expensive in France.. ironically where you want to use it most..

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Yes I have the download (USB) version. As mentioned though you need to use it through a pc/mac when you're offline which isn't ideal if you're a tablet traveller…..

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Yes I have the download (USB) version. As mentioned though you need to use it through a pc/mac when you're offline which isn't ideal if you're a tablet traveller…..

I use a tablet more than a PC these days so I downloaded "park4night" from the App Store. It works off line and gives camp sites, aires and parking places. Chosen from a map of where you are. Have a look at it, not as much information but great to use.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Camping Car Info USB Key

I bought on last year and used it during a trip to Norway, travelling through Belgium, Holland (only just), Germany and Denmark.

We found it quite useful, but in order to see the maps it is necessary to have opened them beforehand so they are then "cached".

J

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back