Apr 7, 2014
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savannah
Exp
Since Jan 2014
Hi to all you Funsters,
Marianne and I (Ken) would like to introduce ourselves to you all.
We have been tuggers for the past 4 years and are now the proud owners of our first Motorhome which is our pride and joy. We bought it at the end of January this year and on the day we picked her up we took her to be completely re-upholstered as she was looking rather tired. She now has been completely transformed and now has a smug smile on her face.
Since then we have been away 6 times on rally's, etc with no problems and all 3 of us have thoroughly enjoyed our travels and met new friends.
We were at the Peterborough Show last weekend and enjoyed all the festivities along with all the stalls. We splashed out on a solar panel which we had planned for and had it fitted at the show so now hopefully we should be self sufficient.
Now about us.
We have both retired early through health problems, but are young at heart and fun loving. Marianne is 60, (Ooops not until the beginning of next month) and I am 60ish and have just had our 40th wedding anniversary. We are now planning on seeing all the places over here we have by-passed over the years and then early next year travelling over to France and Spain.
We are sure we shall be posting with various questions which we hope can be answered.
We hope to meet as many of you as we can in the future.

Marianne and Ken.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Marianne and Ken

Plenty of motorhome meets and rallies this year on fun some come along and join in.

whatever you do HAVE FUN

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board - quite a few people from Norfolk on here:thumb:

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Us Norfolk people are trying in vain to raise the standards of this disreputable site, so far, no success. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 1, 2013
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
since May 2013
Hello to both of you from both of us. We are also from Norfolk and have been motorhomers for around a year now, so still got lots to learn. This forum has been an amazing source of knowledge and guidance in between the all the Fun::bigsmile:Sorry not to have crossed your path at Peterborough, perhaps we'll stumble across each other as we meander the lanes of Norfolk!

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hello and welcome from a fellow Newbie (almost in Norfolk) :Smile:

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Welcome to FUN from Pamela and Derek (also in Norfolk). There will soon be enough of us to have our own rally :fatbuddha::welcome:

Apr 23, 2014
Naarfook
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano
Exp
5 years
Welcome

Welcome Momo from George n Irene also from Norfolk........Hunstanton way.:welcome:

Join in the fun:thumb:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Motorhoming

Welcome to the club and enjoy your travels :yeah:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
welcome to the house of fun.sorry you live in Norfolk.now I am now going to hide somewhere.before a lady I know sets her dog on me. lots of nice people to meet.come and see us.:RollEyes::RollEyes:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Hello from us, also from the Norwich area, currently staying just outside Reepham here https://www.whitwellstation.com/ we live full time in our truck conversion and tend to spend most of our time here

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
sorry dawn.hope to get into Norfolk soon.will they let me in.i will bring my dog.:whatthe:

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Hello from us, also from the Norwich area, currently staying just outside Reepham here https://www.whitwellstation.com/ we live full time in our truck conversion and tend to spend most of our time here

Whitwell station is my regular haunt for an unofficial motorcycle meeting every week for everybody on 2 or 3wheels, so tomorrow night if the weather is dry, be prepared to be invaded.:thumb:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
I shall be here up on the camping field and no doubt be in the marquee at some point,

Oct 12, 2013
Filey
Funster No
MH
N and B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
Hello and welcome, not sure where in Norfolk you are, but as mentioned previously, if any one wants to park up in Great Yarmouth, only 100m from the Britannia Pier, then just pm me. Google map nr30 2ap, and hopefully I may have a space, with NO STRINGS attached, just friendship,to this forum .

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
:drink:Welcome form another Norfolkman, just North of Norwich I hope you get as much pleasure from this site as I have,we've been to 2 meets now and are starting to feel as if we may join in a bit more (takes me some time to come out of my shell)Hope to meet up later in the year.HAPPY TRAVELS Martin&Sue.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back