LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Having used the M6 toll many times myself and paid the full price i have only found out this weekend that if you have a 'Caravan club card and show it you will get a fiver off the fee.:thumb:
Steve

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
I'm sure that it used to be that a car towing a caravan only had to pay car rate and there was never a mention of motorhomes but I'm glad to see that motorhomes are now included but it could have always been that way and me that is wrong.

poppy 123

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Chirnside
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since2009
Having used the M6 toll many times myself and paid the full price i have only found out this weekend that if you have a 'Caravan club card and show it you will get a fiver off the fee.:thumb:
Steve

We got a discount with our motorhome two years ago

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
We got a discount with our motorhome two years ago

I have been trying for the same period of time to get the same deal from the C&CC, but they are just not interested. I suspect that both clubs are keen to maintain the status quo in order to encourage us to join both clubs.

DAVWOD

Free Member
Sep 23, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Bavaria
Exp
6 years
Charged me £11.00 last Thursday evening ..so thanks for the post re- discount if yr a member of the camping and Caravan Club .. my membership card was in my wallet :Sad:

Saint76

Free Member
Jan 10, 2014
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8years
M6 Toll and benefits of C/ C or C/CC Membership

What are the real pro s and cons of membership to either of these organisations have used M6 Toll on 6 occasions recently what other discounts are available but not readily advertised by the club's (£5-00 discount per trip that's a n amount of money not to be sniffed at):Smile:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Better not joining either and stick to the good old m6 , no bother in the middle of the day:thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yes and they have better Lane Management on the M6 now too but it's still silly busy in the rush hour. Otherwise yes, use it.

The Caravan Club discount has been equally available for MoHos ever since they secured the discount! Press the button - don't put the money in - attendant comes to you and puts your membership number in off your card and you just pay the discounted amount.

pneumatician

Free Member
Feb 22, 2009
Burntwood Staffs
Funster No
MH
La Strada,
Exp
since 2000
M6 Toll must be the most expensive bit of Motorway in Europe at 21.5 miles long.

We have used it once just to see what the five years inconvenience to us was in aid of.
If I stand on a chair in the bedroom I can just about see it.
Outside rush hours I imagine little time is saved.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back