Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Looks like little shade too not to mention the flys and insects. I would rather him than me. :Smile:

shade not a problem and no wee beasties:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well running is never compulsory!

Why on earth would you go there if you aren't naturists? It's usually only compulsory in certain areas, eg in and around the pool - but you have to have the appropriate INF membership/ID to gain entrance to such places in the first place. If people saw you all the while with clothes on - questions would very soon be asked and you'd probably be shown the gate.

There more than enough textile campsites for you to visit although I don't know if there are any nearby as that's one we've never been to - yet!

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
The site by the way is far larger than just the bit you can see in the photo !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 28, 2010
Torrevieja, Spain
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip H720
Exp
December 2011
Well running is never compulsory!

Why on earth would you go there if you aren't naturists? It's usually only compulsory in certain areas, eg in and around the pool - but you have to have the appropriate INF membership/ID to gain entrance to such places in the first place. If people saw you all the while with clothes on - questions would very soon be asked and you'd probably be shown the gate.

There more than enough textile campsites for you to visit although I don't know if there are any nearby as that's one we've never been to - yet!

:Doh: Yes I can read, but could not resist a chance to use a smiley

OP
OP
hdvrod

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
On this naturist site the rules are very relaxed,you don't need membership of any organisation.As to wearing clothes nobody bothers what you have on or not,but there would be no reason to visit,if you didn't enjoy naturism unless you were a voyeur or similar,there is also a misconception that if you are naturist then you must be into swinging etc.This is very much not the case.and all the naturists we visit are very child friendly and family orientated.I think many people wont try it because they are concerned about there appearance too fat too thin etc,but in reality nobody cares,our next door neighbours here at the moment are late seventies and eighty,well past their best,but still fit and active and nobody is bothered about how they look in fact probably about 60% of the people here are probably retired,so not many body beautifuls:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back