Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
More and more members are becoming stuck in chat. I do not, so OK do I have a special dispensation, well to be honest, no. XP users are also getting stuck so it is not Vista. One member found he could get out by signing into chat again, others not. So I suggest you try the following,
1) delete your cookies, (you should clear them every so often any way)
2) sign in to the site and tick the remember me box
3)allow windows to remember your password.

Then if a glitch in the system or whatever drops you out leaving you stranded you computer will put things right for you. The same applies if you keep dropping a connection. I await the results with interest costs nothing to try.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Are you holding them hostage Roger? :ROFLMAO: Did happen once before and Jim had to let them out :roflmto:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Don't need to hold them hostage Eileen, it has been happening several times now, there has to be a reason caused by some software update or other. We now have chatters in Holland, Turkey and Spain joining in so chat finally coming alive. Don't forget the Quiz on Thursday, hope to see you there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Roger

Told you I was scared to come on chat with you:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quiz no good for me as cant google quick enough:winky::whatthe:

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Roger

Told you I was scared to come on chat with you:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quiz no good for me as cant google quick enough:winky::whatthe:
Its brains and quick typing that wins a quiz, but everyone has fun anyway win or not. I am quiz master next week so give it a go, might even let you out to play afterwards, hee he:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Its brains and quick typing that wins a quiz, but everyone has fun anyway win or not. I am quiz master next week so give it a go, might even let you out to play afterwards, hee he:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have been there:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back