Adrian flux euro breakdown (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2013
Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
Hi Guys,

Have jut taken out MH insurance with Adrian Flux including European breakdown cover. Does anyone have any experience of their breakdown service in Europe....good or bad?

Many thanks,

Jack ::bigsmile:

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
Cant comment on the breakdown cover but can confirm that there are alot of fit birds that work there (located near me)::bigsmile:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I used AF when I ran RVs and used there European breakdown several times. They always got me fixed up so I was never recovered. If I remember right there call centre is in Lyon with good English speakers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
Had a breakdown on a motorway in France and phoned them, very efficient got everything organised and said when tow truck arrived phone them and they would (speaking French) take it from there. But that's where the story ends fixed it myself so cancelled::bigsmile: But up to that point seemed ok. Have since renewed with flux and taken out breakdown cover good combined price.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
A mate of mie had the pleasure of his T5 engine letting go in Austria last year & he had an AF policy with AA cover

Big Mistake................... Sorry :Eeek:

I wouldnt advise anyone to use it........

save you money get the real deal Direct with the AA as the real AA were prepared to fly him home & bring the van back all expenses paid, AF wanted to leave him out there.

Story for another day me thinks that one :Smile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I don't think anyone pays full labour costs, why would they? You could know something was iffy and go on holiday, and let the breakdown service foot the bill !

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
There UK service is excellent. Sent someone out to solve my starting problems within a couple of hours, and didn't cost me a penny! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back