Brittany ferries associate members- anyone prepared to adopt me? (1 Viewer)

Dai Motorhome

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I want to travel to Spain but only once or twice per year. Joining the membership scheme would be financially prohibitive - so I'm looking for an alternative.
If some very kind person would be willing to add me as an associate member then I would be more than happy to pay the fee, which I think is £60, plus a little extra for the inconvenience. I am working on the principle that if I don't ask, I won't get anywhere!:Smile::Smile:
Cheers
Dai

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
I'm not sure why you think joining Club Voyage isn't worth it. Certainly the first year is dearer with the joining fee on top of the annual sub, but if you make 2 trips I think you'll find it worthwhile, even in year one and definitely thereafter.

Try a couple of dummy bookings for the ferry fare only and subtract 30% and see how it works out. E.g. sailing out in June and back in Jul for a 6m van & 2 adults would save around £240.

Deleted User
I have been a France member for around 7 years and have always got 30%.

The T&C's do say they reserve the right etc....so it is possible but never happened to me.

Discounts are less on any offers that they have running occasionally but clearly stated on the website.

What you propose regarding associate membership is a good idea, my daughter is an associate member on mine.

OP
OP
D

Dai Motorhome

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Burnham on Sea, Somerset
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I have been a France member for around 7 years and have always got 30%.

The T&C's do say they reserve the right etc....so it is possible but never happened to me.

Discounts are less on any offers that they have running occasionally but clearly stated on the website.

What you propose regarding associate membership is a good idea, my daughter is an associate member on mine.

Let's hope somebody else thinks it's a good idea!! :Smile:
Dai

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Use LD lines to Gijon from Poole £350 cheaper than Brittany:thumb:

£350 ?? never seen that big a difference when pricing for my 6.0 meter van. I take it that is return. Think LD is well booked for MAY because i could not find a crossing with a cabin, only a seat. BUSBY::bigsmile:

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Then you've to travel down to Spain. BF's Economie is about £120 return cheaper than their cruise sailings.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back