New mh funsters (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Anyone noticed how many new funsters we've got who have just bought a mh on a whim and now joining fun to get it right, they have come to the right place now anyway.:thumb::thumb:

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
I'm a new Funster but didn't buy on a whim; I had specific requirements. It's true that I would have been better informed if I had registered here before buying; however, most of my questions have materialised post purchase rather than before it. Like you say - definitely in the right place now though :thumb:

Regards,
Lee.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I'm a new Funster but didn't buy on a whim; I had specific requirements. It's true that I would have been better informed if I had registered here before buying; however, most of my questions have materialised post purchase rather than before it. Like you say - definitely in the right place now though :thumb:

Regards,
Lee.

Not knocking anyone , just seem to be quite a few all at once , 3 today I think, done it myself once and it turned out to be one of the best things I ever bought:thumb:
just an observation

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
One big advantage of being on here, and paying your £10 is :-

Loads of good advice.

Good banter.

Just ordered over £500 worth of stuff from Johns Cross then saved over £50 with the 10% off.

Soon going to book in with Dave Newell for solar panel and air suspension and with the discount will save another £50.

So a tenner well spent. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
apart from saving money.i have some great friends I have met through this site.all I can say is thankyou:thumb::thumb:

OddSocks

Free Member
Apr 10, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I planned my purchase well in advance. But finding this site was a stroke of very good luck! :) I would not have done anything differently had I found this site first, we fell in love with our van and had to have it - after a couple of months searching the classifieds this one just spoke to us loud and clear. What this site has been invaluable for though, is learning all about it. It also makes us more confident to set out on adventures, as anything that my come our way we now know we can easily deal with by putting up a thread here, as we know we can rely on you all to help us out! :thumb::thumb:

Thanks people. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DAVWOD

Free Member
Sep 23, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Bavaria
Exp
6 years
Same here, this website is about the best.. Recently took early retirement and with Mrs F the same thought we would take Camping at another Level .. Bought a second hand Burstner in Nov 2013 ( 6 berth ) only because I can load the bikes in the rear Garage. Motorhome fun plays a big part in what we are doing everyone has to start somewhere so there's plenty of gys and gals out there sharing their experience no matter what ... :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back