Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Hello dear Funsters

So first let me thank you all,because for shore this is the best forum about motorhome stile, yes this is not just about motorhomes or campsites, it's much more, it's about friends that share there love of traveling with there motorhome, share the good and bed moments. ....
So i want to thanks Jim in special and to all for make it like this.....

Now i have 3 more things to tell you. ...

My wife Mireilli is at this moment in hospital, nothing to bad, she need to be relax and can do nothing.....in e few days i will tell you all wy.....:winky:

So wen we open Motorhome Friends, it was just for be open from November an till the end of March, but with the help of all, we had a big success, we had a lot of motorhomes, still have a few and have same bookings for the next months. .....

But for the funsters that know me, that had give us pleasure of passing same time with us, they know that when people speak about Pedro's place, (Motorhome Friends) is not just a site that you park, relax and enjoy the beautiful view. ... me, Mireilli, Alex, Anna and a group of my friends make a lot of activities for the people have fun and do things together. ...
So now with all of us going to our summer jobs it will be impossible to do it so well and so special. ...

Yes! We are and will be open, with all the facilities and things we give to you, but an till next 15 of October we will stop all our activities: BBQ, Petanque, Shopping, soup evening, visit to the market...and I promise that we will try to have a meal with all the funster that visit us.....

The tird and last thing that I have to tell you, is to a very special group of Funsters...
Here we call them the Family. .. Motorhome Friends Family!!!!!
To you all, that help us to make it special and unique, we only can say thank you and we will try to do it more perfect and more fun...

See you soon...

PEDRO, Mireilli & David

Attachments

• 20131224_193809-1.jpg
    20131224_193809-1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 104

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Summer jobs! You need a rest too :winky: Hope Mirieilli is all good soon. Sorry we missed seeing you this Winter but one day we hope to get back to Portugal and yourselves. Our very best wishes to you all. Jane, Bob and Izzy :Smile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
we hope Mirieilli is ok pedro sorry couldnt visit last this time but hope to as soon as we can keep up the good work and we hope you will all stay well and healthy :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Pedro, Motorhome Friends is special not due to the visitors but due to the effort that you, Mireille, Alex and Anna'maria put in to make it so special.

We certainly enjoyed our three months stay with you and will be back in November, it is just such an enjoyable relaxing place to stay for winter. I do agree that the visitors make it also special as we met up with some old friends and made several new ones.

Next season may be even more special because I hope you will have Mel and Chris (heyupluv) who after all introduced us to you in the first place and due to circumstances could not make it this year.

Now for the important bit get Mireille back on her feet and look after her and give her a huge hug form us

all the very best Alan and Lynda

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Pedro, I hope Mireilli get's well soon. Have a good summer. We hope to meet you guys one of these days :thumb:

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Mel & Chris

Pedro, Motorhome Friends is special not due to the visitors but due to the effort that you, Mireille, Alex and Anna'maria put in to make it so special.

We certainly enjoyed our three months stay with you and will be back in November, it is just such an enjoyable relaxing place to stay for winter. I do agree that the visitors make it also special as we met up with some old friends and made several new ones.

Next season may be even more special because I hope you will have Mel and Chris (heyupluv) who after all introduced us to you in the first place and due to circumstances could not make it this year.

Now for the important bit get Mireille back on her feet and look after her and give her a huge hug form us

all the very best Alan and Lynda

Hi Allan & Linda

Yes next year i will have here my lovely Chris,miss to giving her the good morning kiss, and Bruce playing with the other doogs.... but Mel? does he have to come to?:ROFLMAO:

He will drink all my coffe!!!!!:winky:

Thank you for your words, and i agrre whit you, it wil very nice the next eason, with all the friends a the new friends, i´m missing all ready the fun from BBQ´s and from the rest of the things, but now your gold is losing weight for being ready for the next season::bigsmile:::bigsmile::BigGrin

See you in November

Big kisses and hugs
Pedro & Mireilli

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hello dear Funsters

So first let me thank you all,because for shore this is the best forum about motorhome stile, yes this is not just about motorhomes or campsites, it's much more, it's about friends that share there love of traveling with there motorhome, share the good and bed moments. ....

My wife Mireilli is at this moment in hospital, nothing to bad, she need to be relax and can do nothing.....in e few days i will tell you all wy.....:winky:

So wen we open Motorhome Friends, it was just for be open from November an till the end of March, but with the help of all, we had a big success, we had a lot of motorhomes, still have a few and have same bookings for the next months. .....

But for the funsters that know me, that had give us pleasure of passing same time with us, they know that when people speak about Pedro's place, (Motorhome Friends) is not just a site that you park, relax and enjoy the beautiful view. ... me, Mireilli, Alex, Anna and a group of my friends make a lot of activities for the people have fun and do things together. ...
So now with all of us going to our summer jobs it will be impossible to do it so well and so special. ...

Yes! We are and will be open, with all the facilities and things we give to you, but an till next 15 of October we will stop all our activities: BBQ, Petanque, Shopping, soup evening, visit to the market...and I promise that we will try to have a meal with all the funster that visit us.....

The tird and last thing that I have to tell you, is to a very special group of Funsters...
To you all, that help us to make it special and unique, we only can say thank you and we will try to do it more perfect and more fun...

See you soon...

PEDRO, Mireilli & David

Well done and Well said Pedro from the heart from a wonderful team and family :thumb:hope to see you soon.. we hope Mi will be home soon and 100% well again, give Mi our love and best regards :thumb: tell Mi I will give her the kisses later when the big man is not around :RollEyes:...like before:winky::winky:

Mel,Chris & Bruce

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi Pedro,
Firstly we haven't met yet as medical conditions keep stopping us getting away :cry: but we will see you before the year is over.
On this subject,my partner Andrea and I wish your good lady Mireilli the very best with her surgery and even if we come and visit when you don't have all the extras,that won't stop us haha.
Kind regards,Brian.:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Allan & Linda

Yes next year i will have here my lovely Chris,miss to giving her the good morning kiss, and Bruce playing with the other doogs.... but Mel? does he have to come to?:ROFLMAO:

He will drink all my coffe!!!!!:winky:

Thank you for your words, and i agrre whit you, it wil very nice the next eason, with all the friends a the new friends, i´m missing all ready the fun from BBQ´s and from the rest of the things, but now your gold is losing weight for being ready for the next season::bigsmile:::bigsmile::BigGrin

See you in November

Big kisses and hugs
Pedro & Mireilli

Whoooooooooooo Pedro:Eeek: ...I thought:Doh:.. "I" was one of your favorites ...sulk, my eyes are filling up weep weep.I am like a unwanted orphan..

And ..If I did not drive Chris would just round in circles in our french village.....that is as far as Chris would get:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Mel

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Hello dear Funsters

See you soon...

PEDRO, Mireilli & David

Hello Pedro

We were so sorry to hear Mireilli is not so good but glad to hear that you have help to care for you all. Is just a shame we are still not there to lend a hand.

Your place us very special and we had the best time with you all. It is a very special atmosphere and created by you all.

See you all in December x But in the meantime don't work too hard ! Look after yourselves and especially Mirielle x

Hugs to everyone

Pam and Bill x

OP
OP
Quintapedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Mel.....

Whoooooooooooo Pedro:Eeek: ...I thought:Doh:.. "I" was one of your favorites ...sulk, my eyes are filling up weep weep.I am like a unwanted orphan..

And ..If I did not drive Chris would just round in circles in our french village.....that is as far as Chris would get:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Mel

MEL you know that you are my favourite motorhome friend with a mustache. ....::bigsmile:
BUT please, try to understand that me and Chris it's different. ...:Cool: And don't think you are just the driver, we love you to:winky:....ok, I will give you a good morning kiss every day to.....:thumb:

Pedro

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
MEL you know that you are my favourite motorhome friend with a mustache. ....::bigsmile:
BUT please, try to understand that me and Chris it's different. ...:Cool: And don't think you are just the driver, we love you to:winky:....ok, I will give you a good morning kiss every day to.....:thumb:

Pedro

:Eeek::RollEyes::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back