Free Member
Aug 18, 2008
Northants
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
We ( Pam and Joe) have been motorcaravanning for 4 years, I do the driving and she does the navigating and drinking cider, giving instructions, tell me to turn just after the junction....etc! I am a keen golfer and she is a rabid Munster fan( rugby that is). Looking forward to finding our way around the site, looks interesting!::bigsmile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi a warm welcome to both of you and little one too:Smile: my hubby drives and i do the nagging:ROFLMAO:
ruth

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, my wifes called Mrs Boughet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WATCH THAT CYCLIST, MIND THAT CHILD, YOUR DRIVING TOO CLOSE ....................

Peter

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Pam and Joe, one of you appreciates a proper game, the other just ruins a good walk.::bigsmile: Welcome to the Fun.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C

Caravanning

Deleted User
Welcome. I have a lot of sympathy for you. I bet the passenger drops asleep too when travelling late at night (I hate that) :winky:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
My wife drives our motorhome, I just have my hands on the wheel and my feet on the pedals :RollEyes:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
My wife drives our motorhome, I just have my hands on the wheel and my feet on the pedals :RollEyes:

Nice one Bryan - the wife thought it was very apt too. :ROFLMAO:

John & Pat

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
We ( Pam and Joe) have been motorcaravanning for 4 years, I do the driving and she does the navigating and drinking cider, giving instructions, tell me to turn just after the junction....etc! I am a keen golfer and she is a rabid Munster fan( rugby that is). Looking forward to finding our way around the site, looks interesting!::bigsmile:

A bit like my Tom Tom then.....:Doh:

Welcome to the FUN site Pam and Joe.:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi , welcome to the fun, right lot of plonkers on here, how can you be expected to drive without a navigator. I use a navman my self at least I can turn it on, and off when required. no the Munsters, there was a good TV show, come back Herman all is forgiven.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
joemac

joemac

Free Member
Aug 18, 2008
Northants
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
Hi Pam and Joe, one of you appreciates a proper game, the other just ruins a good walk.::bigsmile: Welcome to the Fun.:thumb::thumb:

Hi Jim,

The only walking we do at rugby is to the bar at half time! Anyway, Munster rugby is not really entertainment it is more important than that I am told by senior management::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back