Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
So, last night, we went out to a local Indian restaurant. All you can eat and half price beer.
:beer::man_in_love::man_in_love::drink::drink:
And thats all I remember. We must have got back to the van ok because we were there when we woke up.
But, we both had awful headaches, felt nauseous and there was a strange gassy smell in the van.
All my money had gone too!

Had we been the victims of an overnight gassing?

Allan

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
So, last night, we went out to a local Indian restaurant. All you can eat and half price beer.
And thats all I remember. We must have got back to the van ok because we were there when we woke up.
But, we both had[HI] awful headaches,[/HI] felt [HI]nauseous[/HI] and there was a strange[HI] gassy smell i[/HI]n the van.
All my[HI] money had gone[/HI] too!

Allan

only if you think so.......

Headache = 1/2 price beer

Nauseous = 1/2 price beer

Gassy smell = welcome to the indian aftermath.

Money had gone = 1/2 price beer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
If you had a Rooby then the gassing was probably self inflicted during the night as you both let off wind (farted) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Allanm

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Mrs A says she doesn't fart, but I never find the creaky floorboards she says she treads on upstairs!
I think the gas they used was Madras Oxide.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
But, we both had awful headaches, felt nauseous and there was a strange gassy smell in the van.
All my money had gone too!

Allan

Possibly one of you :ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I think I was gassed last night as well.

Remember very little about anything except waking up this morning with lots of empty San Miguel cans outside the van.

Cheeky sods. Gas us and drink my beer.

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
I think I may have to give this motor homing lark up ,I never thought of this before but I must have been gassed loads of times,come to think of it,most times we use the mh ,may be its time to to a hotel.noooooooooo:cry: or maybe try a gas mask in bed complete with ear plugs then at least I wouldn't know if Dorris farts in the night.:ROFLMAO:

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
Gassing?

Oh, yes!

Last year on an Aire in France I spoke to a guy who knew a distant relative of his who'd had a chat with an elderly couple who remembered talking to a another Motorhome owner about him being gassed.

The Motorhome owner had woken up very late one morning with a blinding headache and an obnoxious smell in the vehicle to find someone had broken into his Motorhome during the night and taken all his money from the wallet in his back pocket.

His wife told him, as she washed the wine and brandy glasses in the sink, she thought they must have been gassed because she'd slept much longer than normal as well.

Luckily their Alsation wasn't showing any sign of the obviously dangerous gas that had affected them although it had unfortunately left a large deposit in the cab area.

Although his wife had convinced him that gas had been involved, certainly not the four bottles of wine and the litre of Brandy they had consumed, he had a few nagging doubts as she spent the following day shopping by herself in the local town despite pleading brassic only a couple of days earlier.

So, there's your proof – and it could be you next being attacked by gas!

:france::france::france:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
You have pyjamas? I'm just coming to terms with the sophisticated lives of Funsters :Eeek:.

Most have them to put on in case somebody knocks on the door before 10am. It is rumoured that a couple of pairs have actually been taken out of their packaging.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I think I may have to give this motor homing lark up ,I never thought of this before but I must have been gassed loads of times,come to think of it,most times we use the mh ,may be its time to to a hotel.noooooooooo:cry: or maybe try a gas mask in bed complete with ear plugs then at least I [HI]wouldn't know if Dorris farts in the night.[/HI]:ROFLMAO:

I hate to be the one to give you Bad News, but I'm afraid she does;

...Old Mo told me so, and he wouldn't tell porkies would he?..:winky:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You have pyjamas? I'm just coming to terms with the sophisticated lives of Funsters :Eeek:.

We are not all sophisticated. The only time I wear pyjamas is when I am in hospital.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I do not THINK I was gassed.. I KNOW I was....

Dirty cow !!!!

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
You do have my sympathy! I have read all of the harsh comments about your situation and fully understand you. I have actually been gassed!!

Later I found some teeth missing, very curious.

Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back