Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Has anyone got suggestions for cheap parking for ten days near Malaga airport? Have to fly back to UK for ten days and need to store motorhome till then. Leave 9th may back 19th may. Doesn't have to be close or convenient as willing t o travel on bus to airport. Thanks.
Colin

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Colin..
We left our van at camping torremolinos... €5 a day.. Not the cheapest but I felt very comfortable leaving it there and there were several other vans left on site.
Train station is just around the corner, 10 min walk and train takes you 2 stops, 8 mins straight into the airport for under €2.. !!!!:thumb:

in 2012 I left it at Autocaravanas Malaga. Near airport BUT bloody taxi transfers cost €20 each way !!!!

http://www.campingtorremolinos.com/

ps.. Are you coming back to buy my Apache 700. ??? lol

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
not far from the airport towards the beach is a big compound .lots leave things there . caravans etc .almost a straight line to the sea cant miss it .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Kiwi Coss

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Colin..
We left our van at camping torremolinos... €5 a day.. Not the cheapest but I felt very comfortable leaving it there and there were several other vans left on site.
Train station is just around the corner, 10 min walk and train takes you 2 stops, 8 mins straight into the airport for under €2.. !!!!:thumb:

in 2012 I left it at Autocaravanas Malaga. Near airport BUT bloody taxi transfers cost €20 each way !!!!

http://www.campingtorremolinos.com/

ps.. Are you coming back to buy my Apache 700. ??? lol

Unless I get some cheap parking might not be able to afford it.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back