Should Johns Cross get this agency (1 Viewer)

UK Pete

Free Member
Jan 16, 2014
kent
Funster No
MH
Renault van conversion
Exp
on/off since 1991in campervanss
Reminds me of jacks RV in meet the fockers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
pete

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Fantastic bit of kit, but am sorry its no good to me as they wont allow it on Shell Island or Aires in France.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Terry and Techno 100 could sort you one out over a few weekends.

If you spend another £4k you could get a Rapido, mind you you would have to be vetted by the Rapido Owners Club, we don't allow any riff raff to own own you know.

If you want to go down market, try Burstner's...

If you are desperate, try Swift..

ryanita

Free Member
Apr 12, 2014
crystal
Funster No
MH
RV Hi Top
Exp
I'm a newbie
wow awesome man..Broken Link Removed:thumb:

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
I couldn't see if he had a toad. He would need one to tour Britain!!!
Don't bother Peter - it would block your forecourt for years.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you spend another £4k you could get a Rapido, mind you you would have to be vetted by the Rapido Owners Club, we don't allow any riff raff to own own you know..

I will have you know that I have a very nice 997M Rapido in stock with cream leather, its on the upmarket Mercedes chassis which of course you would not be aware of with just a common Fiat and no doubt cloth interior Shiiffty, are you a sort of second class member of the Rapido Owners Club as this one is definately Upper Class:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I would buy one just to see the expressions on the little Hitlers at the Club sites when I ask for a pitch!

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
I'm a terrible parent to my 3 year-old daughter. I must be!

She only has Udo. Udo doesn't have loads and loads of unfathomable buttons, screens, dishes and sensors to tell her stuff that's so important to becoming a well adjusted member of society. She'll be ridiculed at school for not travelling in a behemoth that doesn't have Kevlar tyres or that draws attention even at a Star Wars convention.

Alice can get to Udo in seconds. Clearly, this is bad as she won't have to wait indefinitely for her camper experience to all the places that that monstrosity is capable of going, yet unable to get to all the 'normal' places that mere mortals take for granted. Oh the shame of it!!!!

I'm off to shoot myself. Clearly, my wonderful little Alice deserves more. :Doh:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I will have you know that I have a very nice 997M Rapido in stock with cream leather, its on the upmarket Mercedes chassis which of course you would not be aware of with just a common Fiat and no doubt cloth interior Shiiffty, are you a sort of second class member of the Rapido Owners Club as this one is definately Upper Class:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Not on your webpage, standards slipping Biggles

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Not on your webpage, standards slipping Biggles

Give us a chance, only wrote the cheque out on Friday, being delivered today or tomorrow, see you could not resist a peek at a class Rapido.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Patience Shiffty, all will be revealed in due course in all its upper class glory

Peter

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Dave I can do you a nice deal on some Aqua Green leather to lift the inside of your Rapido :winky:
terry

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972

Peter

My 999M is Mercedes and has cream(well I'd call it more beige) leather so must be upprclass too ::bigsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 10
Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Give us a chance, only wrote the cheque out on Friday, being delivered today or tomorrow, see you could not resist a peek at a class Rapido.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Patience Shiffty, all will be revealed in due course in all its upper class glory

Peter

I was looking for it as well! Is it automatic?

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
My 999M is Mercedes and has cream(well I'd call it more beige) leather so must be upprclass too ::bigsmile:

I suppose you could call it beige, I prefer cream as its posher, Nice fixed rear bed. big garage and double over cab, 'wooden' dash, very up market.

Don't offer Shiffty any green leather for his unless it matches his face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
a-hem!!??? getting back to the OP does it come in Tory Blue, Y'know us quality folk::bigsmile:
If it does? is it possible to get 2, using one as a toad, would there be a problem there Pierre?:Cool:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Ferren's [HI]four year daughter [/HI]the truck was designed for.

spent [HI]four years traveling the world [/HI]to talk to experts as he finalised the truck's design.

bet he was hoping for a son :Doh:

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
a-hem!!??? getting back to the OP does it come in Tory Blue, Y'know us quality folk::bigsmile:
If it does? is it possible to get 2, using one as a toad, would there be a problem there Pierre?:Cool:

PIERRE...............................
I dont eat garlic, snails or frogs legs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can have it with cream uphostery as an extra

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back