Any Suggestions???? (1 Viewer)

Oct 28, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
We're setting off on a short Road Trip tomorrow morning.
Our aim is to spend a couple of days at Roslin in Scotland, stopping over at Richmond on the way up and Ingleton (via Gretna Green) on the way back home.
Thanks to Margaret & Bill (MHVirgins) we've got a camp site lined up at Roslin and our main aim is to visit the Chapel and its grounds but can anyone recommend any other "Must See" places for a two day flying visit please? :thumb:

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I have a rather jaded opinion of Gretna Green as I worked there many years ago, not much there ’cept tartan, shortbread and a scruffy little village. I would drive another 40 miles south and go to the Lake District.

OP
OP
DeuceBG
Oct 28, 2013
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I have a rather jaded opinion of Gretna Green as I worked there many years ago, not much there ’cept tartan, shortbread and a scruffy little village. I would drive another 40 miles south and go to the Lake District.
To be honest, we thought we'd take a look as it's about half way through the day's drive and we'll be passing anyway but if it's not worth bothering with we'll give it a miss and get to Ingleton sooner. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back