Motorhome Stopover near Aylesbury, Bucks (1 Viewer)

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
I regularly visit my sister and I usually stay in the guest suite of her apartment block but they are now having parking difficulties (lack of space) and are not too happy accommodating my campervan.

I am now looking for a stop over site for one night near to Aylesbury. There are a few Cls but these are some way out.

Any suggestions?

OP
OP
O

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Many thanks. That one is ideal ........ if you are in the Caravan and Camping Club. I am not.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Waves. I'm sat in Aylesbury right now :Smile:

Live 10 miles away with space on drive if any good ?

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
you are going to have put up signs soon, they will be queuing down the street :thumb:

Just being friendly :roflmto:

I used to date a very nice girl who lived right by Gatwick airport. She let many folk park in her drive when they were flying off.

She had a fantastic drinks cabinet, full of duty free:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I regularly visit my sister and I usually stay in the guest suite of her apartment block but they are now having parking difficulties (lack of space) and are not too happy accommodating my campervan.

I am now looking for a stop over site for one night near to Aylesbury. There are a few Cls but these are some way out.

Any suggestions?

If you want to stay in your m/h overnight, There is a good big layby on the A41 Aylesbury to Bicester rd with a grub wagon as well, I have stayed there many nights myself in the past, here is the
satnav coordinates 51.832674,-0.855823

Or there is another good layby Nr waddesdon Between Aylesbury and Bicester about 3mls
satnav coordinates 51.845583,-0.915145 good parking and toilets and good grub café as well, and I have stayed in this many times as well.
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back