Zorb five a side at Chester anyone? (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
I assume if you're booked in you will have had an email from the organisers - if not - here it is:

Hey there Camper!

Thank you for booking your tickets!

How excited are you for Camperfest 2014!?

This year we want the activities to be better than ever! ... So we thought long and hard as to how you guys can get together and have heaps of fun… Zorb Football!!

Check out this link if you’re not familiar with this new whacky way of playing football J
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giNoFq7-cTI"]Play Zorb Football with Awayday Football www.awaydayfootball.com - YouTube[/ame]

Sign up as an individual or as a team (5aside) to camperfestchester@gmail.com and have some competitive fun inside a bubble!

Individuals: £3

Teams: £12

(please state each person in the team and your team name)

Pay for your place upon arrival.

Be sure to let us know if you’re interested! Not enough sign ups will result in the activity not going ahead

The more teams the better! Let’s make this a knockout!

Please Note: players must be 10years or above.

More information on arrival times, itinerary etc will be on its way to you soon!

See you at Easter!

My football skills are zero and I'm as fit as a pack of 20 marlboroughs - but game for a laugh!!!

Anyone else to make 1 or more teams ???:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I'm up for it for sure :thumb: let's get a team together

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If you are one short on a team then I will do it... just won't be very good so if someone more sporty puts their name down best let them have a go. It sounds brilliant.... and funny.

wHOOPS SORRY. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME... JUST SEEN THE PHOTOS OF IT... I THOUGHT WE WERE COMPLETELY INSIDE THE BALL BUT WE ARN'T AND I HAVE OSTEOSPOROSIS SO CAN'T RISK THE KICKS ON THE LEGS NOT BREAKING THEM!!!! SORRY.... IT LOOKS GOOD FUN THOUGH.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
If you are one short on a team then I will do it... just won't be very good so if someone more sporty puts their name down best let them have a go. It sounds brilliant.... and funny.

No way - you're in::bigsmile:

1 more for the first team????

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:hI dAVE, Sorry to be a pain... please see my amendment to my post. I really would have loved to have a go at this but darn't risk it at the moment. ....:Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Deffo!!!!!!!:roflmto:

images
I wish!!!!!!!::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I assume if you're booked in you will have had an email from the organisers - if not - here it is:

Hey there [HI]Camper!
[/HI]
Thank you for booking your tickets!

How excited are you for Camperfest 2014!?

This year we want the activities to be better than ever! ... So we thought long and hard as to how [HI]you guys [/HI]can get together and have heaps of fun… Zorb Football!!

Sorry for clipping your thread.

The two highlighted sections of their e-mail wound me up, and I am not even going to Chester::bigsmile:

Have fun Campers, hope you guys get good weather:Doh:::bigsmile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Sorry for clipping your thread.

The two highlighted sections of their e-mail wound me up, and I am not even going to Chester::bigsmile:

Have fun Campers, hope you guys get good weather:Doh:::bigsmile:

Just how camp are these guys
surprised you're not there Chris.:winky:

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Campness is not mandatory - we are open and diverse here so anyone's welcome! In fact - after several beers, I think mincing around the footy pitch could be in order - after all - you'll be protected by a rubber covering:ROFLMAO:

Anyway - by my reckoning that's at least 4 of us up for it, and I have no doubt another 'camper' will stand up to the task!

I'll email the organisers and say that the 'Funsters' will have at least 1 team:thumb:

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Would absolutely love to do it, but afraid my old ticker has other ideas. Good luck if a funsters team is raised though. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I am definitely up for front row spectating, but will also commit to first reserve, I don't mind paying and somebody else playing for me :thumb:

I have been looking for duration of the 'matches' can't see any, but take you're word for it Dave regards your fitness, I think I can maybe double your unfitness

can someone please bring a defib thingy!!

and can we please have beer in place of oranges at half time

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back