Stuff for Chester and Peterboro Rallies (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've just started the admin for these two rallies. We will be travelling directly from Chester to Peterorough. So need to take everything for both rallies with us.

With well over 100 vans attending each rally it will be at least 4 days work making name badges, vehicle name badges, welcome packs etc, and on top of that I have a load of post it notes for people who want me to take Mugs, Flags Teddy and Journals along too and its got a bit confusing as to who wants what where. So I've made a form to make my life a little easier.

If you would like to save postage and have any of these items brought along to the rally please let me know ASAP By Link Removed Many Thanks.

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
We need 2 more tyre pressure gauges now we have 6 wheels:Doh: will you have them with you at Peterborough?

We would like four as well please Jim. Will they be with you at Chester ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes we will have some with us. Though you will have to ask. We are not openly selling them from the Funster tent this year, it inteferes with the fun::bigsmile:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Yes, I've always thought that manning a stall all day must tie you down a lot.

Wyn
Yes we will have some with us. Though you will have to ask. We are not openly selling them from the Funster tent this year, it inteferes with the fun::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We'll still be manning the stand all day, but only for Fun Refreshments and promotion. :thumb:

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hi Jim. Are the members laminated windscreen names going to be available still for Chester.??

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dawn, yes, but only if you asked for one when you Broken Link Removed

I just checked and you asked for one. Full colour, personalised, printed and laminated, then hand delivered free to you on arrival::bigsmile: A tenner goes a long way doesn't it?:roflmto::thumb:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Jim on our form for Petersbourough we have asked for three badges with Ambilkate on instead of our names as we already have them, but as we have a lot of new funsters thought it would be good to have badges with just our furum name on hope you dont mind know you are going to be busy busy busy :Smile::Smile::Smile: thanks from us three

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.

Any news on the rf ones yet? Or is it possible to get mine tested/new batteries?

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Chester meet

Hiya Jim. Your right, this must be the best tenner I have ever spent. The site is fantastic. Great people who willingly give advice (motorhoming of course) plus, the opportunity of seeing & meeting new people at the various meets. Glad we joined. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Hiya Jim. Your right, this must be the best tenner I have ever spent. The site is fantastic. Great people who willingly give advice (motorhoming of course) plus, the opportunity of seeing & meeting new people at the various meets. Glad we joined. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Oh you poor mad deluded fool you !!!!!!!! :winky: :ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jim, I have just one thing to say to you ....

MUSHROOMS!!!!!

:thumb:

.... do you want me to bring a basket of them from our local market???? ::bigsmile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Your last chance to order something for Chester and Peterborough. Packing for two shows we'll be traveling as light as possible. If you haven't ordered it, we won't be taking it:thumb: [Link Removed]

ANYTHING ORDERED AFTER MIDDAY MONDAY 14TH WON'T BE WITH US.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back