Info for eden camp rally 2014 (1 Viewer)

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
With regret...........

It has been decided that Mick & Sheila will NOT be doing Bacon Buns on this rally on Sunday morning, a couple of reasons for this decision. :Sad:
Those of you who have been before will realise there is nowhere under cover where they can be cooked (and leave no smells)
So please, for those of you who like to partake of a nibble on a Sunday morning. You'll have to bring your own!

However, Sheila says there is no reason why we cannot take a cuppa along to the billet where she will supply Biscuits and Cake on Sunday morning -

But I have it on good authourity that the Bacon Buns will def be on at Misterton :thumb:

Stevewin999

Free Member
Feb 9, 2014
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Mirada RV
Exp
Dear Stig
I was planning to attend this meet but cos I am a wimp and have been poorly I can't make it. I was going to track you down as I understand you have had your Mirada re trimmed and wanted to have a look and get your opinion or the company that did it etc as we want ours doing. Do you have any pics you feel you could share with me of said works?
Regards
Steve

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
With regret...........

It has been decided that Mick & Sheila will NOT be doing Bacon Buns on this rally on Sunday morning, a couple of reasons for this decision. :Sad:
Those of you who have been before will realise there is nowhere under cover where they can be cooked (and leave no smells)
So please, for those of you who like to partake of a nibble on a Sunday morning. You'll have to bring your own!

However, Sheila says there is no reason why we cannot take a cuppa along to the billet where she will supply Biscuits and Cake on Sunday morning -

But I have it on good authourity that the Bacon Buns will def be on at Misterton :thumb:

:ROFLMAO::Rofl1
NO BACON ROLLS AT EDEN CAMP???? THE BLOODY JURMANS DIDN'T STOP THE BACON BUTTIES DURING THE WAR. BACON ROLLS AT MISTERTON???? WE WAN'T BACON ROLLS. WHEN DO WE WAN'T THEM????? EDEN CAMP ON SUNDAY/???FUN!!!FUN!!!FUN!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
:ROFLMAO::Rofl1
NO BACON ROLLS AT EDEN CAMP???? THE BLOODY JURMANS DIDN'T STOP THE BACON BUTTIES DURING THE WAR. BACON ROLLS AT MISTERTON???? WE WAN'T BACON ROLLS. WHEN DO WE WAN'T THEM????? EDEN CAMP ON SUNDAY/???FUN!!!FUN!!!FUN!!!

Need your ration book Bill, and that ain't going to happen! oh and 3 of your old pennies!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back