Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Coming out of Hendaye in France, kid on a scooter pulled straight in front of us and then slowed us down to about 10 miles an hour all the time looking at us with his mirrors while a car was very close behind us, Gel got the camera out and started taking photos with that the kid saw this and peeled off as did the car, could have been nothing but it seemed sus at time, so beware.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I will be going through security drills with my wife on Saturday before our trip to Spain.

She is far too friendly and trusting.::bigsmile:

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
one things for sure , if that was ever tried on me the scooter rider would come off a very poor SECOND!! 3ton van v spotty yoof and moped NO CONTEST !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
one things for sure , if that was ever tried on me the scooter rider would come off a very poor SECOND!! 3ton van v spotty yoof and moped NO CONTEST !!

while I share your thoughts... that's all very well and good.. but the hassle and grief if you hit him don't bear thinking about.. remember you are to blame if you hit from behind..

trouble is better avoided rather than confronted..

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Well done RayB, we keep a camera to hand but for the last few months we have fitted a cab-camera as advised by Techmoan as their cheapest decent camera for just over £30, it records continuously over a three hour period and then writes over the old material unless you save your recording.
I wonder if spotty face would have noticed the camera?

Alan

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992

Isee from your details you like restoring motorbikes, is this how you get them?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back