Auto Sleeper Duetto Inner Wing bodge ! (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
One for Geo's black book of MOT bodges.. ..

Spotted on another forum:

Looks like he had trouble getting tranny inner wings apparently it was covered up with the mats and passed its MOT last year.:Eeek:

Attachments

• bodge10.jpg
    bodge10.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 69

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
unlike Geo's april fool joke pictures, that is worryingly realistic to some bodges i have seen over the years. one was a baked bean can cut and flattened then stuck over a rust hole in a chassis with underseal :Eeek:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I knew a fella with a Sunbeam Talbot 90 (?) the one with the "suicide doors" at the back. He was doing 60mph when some divvy Sheila opened the door, it slammed back against the wing putting a hell of a dent in it. By using fibreglass resin and sheet after sheet of toilet paper, he built it up until it was something like, smoothed some filler over the top, painted it and sold it on:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
One for Geo's black book of MOT bodges.. ..

Spotted on another forum:

Looks like he had trouble getting tranny inner wings apparently it was covered up with the mats and passed its MOT last year.:Eeek:

Now that is almost identical to our old ldv, that got us round France , Italy and Spain 3000 miles never missed a beat, although must admit ours was welded not pop riveted:thumb:

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Not structural I would guess and so not a reason to fail. His mats would get wet though..:RollEyes:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Not structural I would guess and so not a reason to fail. His mats would get wet though..:RollEyes:

You needed wellies in ours but as long as you went somewhere it didn't rain much , you were ok. :thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back