Subscription Advice Required Please. (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

I am wanting to book and add my name to the Chester Easter rally but I cannot determine whether I am a paid up motorhome fun member or not? I think I signed up for recurring subscriptions when I originally joined but I am not 100% sure about that and I can't seem to find anywhere on the webpage that shows if my my membership has expired or not. I know I'm a bit dense at times - so would some nice kind person please advise me how I can find this info out so that I can discover if I need to renew my subscriptions.

So looking forward to our first Motorhome Fun rally, especially as everyone tells me they are wonderful fun and you're all a lovely crowd.

My brother has put his name down tonight for the Easter rally also and this will be his first fun rally too.

Thank you. :Smile:

Sue x

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You are showing as blue so I think you are fine:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi there,

I am wanting to book and add my name to the Chester Easter rally but I cannot determine whether I am a paid up motorhome fun member or not? I think I signed up for recurring subscriptions when I originally joined but I am not 100% sure about that and I can't seem to find anywhere on the webpage that shows if my my membership has expired or not. I know I'm a bit dense at times - so would some nice kind person please advise me how I can find this info out so that I can discover if I need to renew my subscriptions.

Hi Sue

If you click on your profile at the top of the page and go on the left hand side to paid subscriptions, it will tell you when your subs run out and when they are paid upto.
Val

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

Hi Sue

If you click on your profile at the top of the page and go on the left hand side to paid subscriptions, it will tell you when your subs run out and when they are paid upto.
Val

I told you I am a bit dense :Blush: - I've clicked on paid descriptions but it doesn't appear to be highlighting what my subscription status is etc.

I must be doing something wrong!!!

Sue

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
I told you I am a bit dense :Blush: - I've clicked on paid descriptions but it doesn't appear to be highlighting what my subscription status is etc.

I must be doing something wrong!!!

Sue

Once you click on profile at the top, then scroll down on the left hand side "paid subscriptions" it should show you when your subs are from and when they expire.

If not send a pm to Jim and he will let you know when your subs expire.
you must be a paid member as you are in blue:thumb:
Val

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sue,

You can check your subs with just a couple of clicks. Please take a look aty this post it will show you how. Broken Link Removed

See you at Chester:thumb:

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Sue,

You can check your subs with just a couple of clicks. Please take a look aty this post it will show you how. Broken Link Removed

See you at Chester:thumb:

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your instructions!

I followed them to the letter and in the 2 relevant boxes there was nothing stating the status of my membership! In the boxes with the dashes in them, it states the cost of either the recurring subscription option or the annual one off option. Do I take it that this means my paid up membership has now expired and needs renewing?

I apologise for making what sounds like a very easy method of payment sound so difficult but I am obviously doing something wrong or missing something. Oh how embarrassing!!!!! :Doh:

Thanks in advance.

Sue

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
No problems sue, your subs run out at the end of this month, I have just added a year and you can pay us at Chester or Peterborough:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
No problems sue, your subs run out at the end of this month, I have just added a year and you can pay us at Chester or Peterborough:thumb:

Aw thank you so much for that Jim - it is very much appreciated. :Smile:

So looking forward to Chester, along with my brother & his family (Boolush) who also joined MH Fun and booked for Chester yesterday evening too.

Thanks again. :thumb:

Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back