Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Ian ( motorhomelover ) is planning another meet at Longridge for the last week in September, Friday the 26th through to Monday 29th open to all funsters who enjoyed the last one there in Nov 2013, no RV's unfortunately, due to lack of suitable pitches,

As Ian is presently banned from the forum, he is very happy for you to contact him directly. . . . . . . or myself, no prices yet, but will let you know as soon as we have an idea of how many of us lovely people will be there, should be a reet good do !!!!!,

Ken

PS. The bar and leisure area will be available of course, no point in arranging a get together/meet with no bar !!!!!!!!, and maybe arrange the Indian again, that really was good !.

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Please put our names on the list :thumb:
Cheers June and Jeff

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Can you put me down please it's quite local for me and I couldn't make it last year use to other commitments.:Smile:

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
hola

:thumb: Ken check dates on longbridge as it is the show final at LINCOLN and
most of the Funsters will be there including myself and polly :thumb:

cheers Dave & Polly

speed080

Free Member
May 28, 2010
Funster No
hi please put us on your list ,sounds good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
beerdrinker1
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Ian ( motorhomelover ) is planning another meet at Longridge for the last week in September, Friday the 26th through to Monday 29th open to all funsters who enjoyed the last one there in Nov 2013, no RV's unfortunately, due to lack of suitable pitches,

As Ian is presently banned from the forum, he is very happy for you to contact him directly. . . . . .
there, should be a reet good do !!!!!,

Ken

PS. The bar and leisure area will be available of course, no point in arranging a get together/meet with no bar !!!!!!!!, and maybe arrange the Indian again, that really was good !.

Update . . . .

The list is now under way thanks to your instant response !, Ian has suggested that due to updates, further info etc, that funsters contact him direct on his email address . . in other words my duties are now done,

Looks as though its going to be another good un funsters !, :winky::thumb: drink::drink::drink:

OP
OP
beerdrinker1
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
:thumb: Ken check dates on longbridge as it is the show final at LINCOLN and
most of the Funsters will be there including myself and polly :thumb:

cheers Dave & Polly

Thanks Dave, I have copied your post to Ian, he, like me obviously hadn't noticed, probably cos we are both in Spain, him in Mojaca and me with the funsters at La Bella Vista, and too busy relaxing and enjoying ourselves, to notice small details like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::

Hope you and Polly are both keeping well and enjoying yourselves,

:thumb: :drink::drink::drink:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ken,

Ian is not a member of motorhomefun after being banned from here twice and the RV owners club once. So he can't run a motorhomefun rally. However if you want to arrange a meet at Longridge then please do:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back