May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Hi,

I'm looking to spend two to three nights on my own next week.

Can anyone recommend a nice site with a toilet and water services within two hours drive of Walsall

Ideal site would be scenic, quiet (but near to a pub) and not to hard to get to.

EHU would be a bonus, and I would prefer a recommendation that wasn't cc or cc&c if possible.

Cheers,

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Don't know exact details, I'll look some up if you want, but there are quite a lot around Ashbourne / bakewell area, a few actually attached to pubs:thumb:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
In fact if you put campsite Ashbourne in google there's loads::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That's one hell of a radius, 2 hrs from Walsall, you could be down on the South coast or here in the New Forest in that time and take your pick ::bigsmile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Central Cardiff Little used area of Wales
Inside_the_Millennium_Stadium,_Cardiff.jpg

OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
That's one hell of a radius, 2 hrs from Walsall, you could be down on the South coast or here in the New Forest in that time and take your pick ::bigsmile:

Ha ha not how I drive...

Slowly and with lots of brew stops

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Fetteresso Cemetery, toilets are in the main gate take a right and about 200 yards. Neighbours are relatively peaceful except on Halloween !

Oh Dear, BigDick .. don't you just love it when you ask a serious question and it is Motorhome fun's day out for the comedians....:Doh::Doh::Doh::Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
BigClick
May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Oh Dear, BigDick .. don't you just love it when you ask a serious question and it is Motorhome fun's day out for the comedians....:Doh::Doh::Doh::Smile::Smile:

I'm still considering for my hot list :)

The Legend

Free Member
Mar 20, 2014
Holderness East Riding
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 620
Exp
Since 2013
Quiet place

Hi..Just come back from Norfolk and stayed at a small village called Ranworth and parked in the Pub car park just opposite the front. The pub is called The Maltsters Inn and has a very quiet parkup with only us on there it also has clean toilets there open all night. It's a great friendly welcoming pub dog friendly and fantastic food. We asked if we could take the meal to eat in the van as one of our two dogs was a bit off side. They obliged and the meal was lovely and with ordering a meal there was no charge for parking up. The pub is right near the Malthouse Broad lovely place and definitely worth a visit and will be going back again soon. No need to book and the full address is The Maltsters Inn, The Hill, Ranworth. Norwich,NR13 6AB). TEL 01603 270900.
A great friendly welcoming pub and fantastic food. Definitely worth a visit and will go back. Great Quiet place :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back