Free Member
Mar 17, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
i'm a newbie
Well as you can all see I'm a newbie!! I've only had my motor home for a few weeks, not even been out on the road yet, i have been installing reverse camera etc. also re installed the warning light for the electric steps after hitting house wall, :cry:yep forgot to pull em in, learned lesson won't happen again!!!!. I have some caravan experiences after travelling to Ukraine three times with large caravan, but I find the motor home so high and wide, its a old 1993 Hymer 544 on the Ducatto chassis so would be greatfull for any useful advice, if any one has experience of this model any tips would be useful, so that's my intro looking forward to hearing any replies. Denis.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Four replies three of which are from the most attractive ladies on the site. Good start doc:thumb:

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Hullo

Hi Doc,

I know little about Hymers specifically.... but I'm not a million miles from you so if there's anything I can do to help drop me a line!

Welcome to the fun!

Simon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Doc, Welcome. Best advice I can give is use the M/H as much as possible.You will soon learn everything.
Cheers
Bernie:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Four replies three of which are from the most attractive ladies on the site. Good start doc:thumb:

Fat buddha and I are fighting over which one of us is missed out......:roflmto::roflmto:

OOOoops just realised.... I am assuming Fat Buddha is a man.. :O

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome from another Hymer owner.

My van is called Herman Snr, Coolbeanz's van is called Herman Jr, if you call your van Herman it will have to be Great Herman. We are are starting a dynasty!

Oh yes, most of us are mad too! :rollonfloor:

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Welcome to the Fun.

Earlier advice is good get the show on the road and you will soon the find problems and discover a wonderful world all at the same time.

Good luck!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back