Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Congratulations! :thumb:

Wish my MoT went so smoothly :cry:

Mine went in last monday. Got a phone call from Essanjay saying all was good just 2 things they needed to pass it: the key for the diesel cap, and a bit of adjustment on the headlamps. ::bigsmile:

No probs. I told them where to find the fuel cap key (different bunch of keys), and they went off to adjust the headlamps....

Only the headlamps wouldn't adjust. It now seems they've never adjusted and that there's something wrong with the headlamp housing from birth. They are currently fabricating some spacers to adjust the mounting of the entire lamp.

Fingers-crossed this afternoon she'll be sorted...

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Nice one Bill, that's over for another year :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Now get out in it!!!!. You can start by coming to North Yorkshire next weekend. :winky:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I tried a new to me garage last year and was charged £40 but I won't be going back as they tried to bullshit me into work that did not need doing including suspension wish bones at a ludicrous price and the handbrake cable even though it passed.
Edit
I'd rather pay full price somewhere honest

Last edited:

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
I paid £54 was quoted that at several places but we are used to be being shafted round here. I was under the impression it was a set Charge ??

They had a real nice yard and a great shed with easy access for vans so I felt that they would be unlikely to damage her.

However she passed without a quibble just a comment that she was in great shape. So perhaps they steal the pennies off deadmens eyes round here but they do it in a nice way :Eeek: !!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
It's a maximum charge

yep....set by those in power.

MOT station can charge what they want as long as it isnt more.

RV mot is always £54......Beverley county council depot...mot's only and dont do repairs

Car..£25 this year.... local garage where my bro works and they know they wont get any remedial work anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back