Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5IyRr2KsQ"]What ken you play..... - YouTube[/ame]
Hello dear Funsters

well today i have to tell you that i learn a new song, and same one told me one thing a be leave that is true, "... if you have an welsh person on a table, you have a good singer. ..":thumb:

so today was not just the "Portuguese soup evening" in Motorhome Friends, it was all so the celebration of the 40 anniversary of marriage and the Birthday of an friends of us, so like after singing happy birthday song and after the speeches our welsh friend ( most probably to forget the rugby match score from today:winky:) start singing an few song....

so after few songs a learn a new song, very very nice song to sing with a group of friends. ...

so inspired by this song i make you a simple question.....

See the video and answer to this simple question. ..

WHAT CAN YOU PLAY?????

Pedro & Mireilli

Last edited:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I strum a guitar, very badly I hasten to add. The memory for remembering the words and music was always poor but even worse now. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I kate can play a uke badly, Bill can bang a drum & Amanda can play the spoons. Looks like you all are having FUN and that's the main thing.:thumb:

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Here's the British version of the Funster band in action:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhhQ8SPKyY"]The Travelling Wrenburys June 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1pyypmCUA"]Johnny Be Good. The Travelling Wrenburys - YouTube[/ame]

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
I have an original Aboriginal didgeridoo from my time in Australia. I can play it a little but need more practice on my circular breathing.

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Guitar badly and I know the first verse of around 500 songs:Sad:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Guitar strumming, bass guitar (but don't have one !) blues harp (harmonica) and my favourite - the kazoo !!!

Mastercamper

Free Member
Dec 7, 2013
Northumberland Flag Flier
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
50 years campervanning
I can play the Dam Busters....

Daa Daa Daa Dadadadah..........

And the North East version of The Pink Panther........

Durham Durham Durham Durham Durham Durham Durhaaaaam Di Diddlydum

:Doh:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Low whistle if I want to annoy the neighbours!
Snap.

Also play bodhran, which can annoy them even more. They have a small child scraping away on a violin though, so we're quits.

To be serious, I can play bodhran well enough so that never mind the neighbours, it doesn't even annoy fellow musicians in a pub session, unless they are very prejudiced against them. Other folk musicians will understand what I'm talking about! Bodhran players are one below banjo players in the popularity stakes - usually with good reason!

... and, to be fair, next door's kid is getting pretty good. Soon be old enough to drag her down to a pub session too. She's already learned how to turn a violin into a fiddle, so she's coming on. :thumb:

I'm currently making a feeble attempt to master a chromatic button accordion, but that needs a lot more time than I have available. It was going to be a retirement project, but I was offered a good one at a price I couldn't turn down, so made a start. Having a bit of a struggle with the left hand!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I'd like to learn to play the field but as I am married its not allowed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though I used to be a dab hand at the

Violin, Piano, Spanish Guitar, Recorder and the trumpet but havent played for years.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I'd like to learn to play the field but as I am married its not allowed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously though I used to be a dab hand at the

Violin, Piano, Spanish Guitar, Recorder and the trumpet but havent played for years.

Seriously impressed! It's a shame to let all that go. How about getting some practice in? There's a lot of enjoyment to be had from making music and it's quite theraputic I believe.:thumb:

Wyn

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
I can play the sound desk - I was even told that I could join the musicians' union.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I can play the sound desk - I was even told that I could join the musicians' union.
Not surprised - most important member of the band.

The pleasure of working with a good sound engineer can only truly be appreciated when you have already worked with the rest. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back