Disabled wheelchair access Motorhome (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Forgive me for mentioning this but as there are quite a few members who are disabled or getting that way unfortunately and wide habitation vans are a bit like hens teeth, I would just like to mention that I have one in stock that might be of interest to you.

Peter

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Peter I could not see the weight in the ad it may be important to someone that it is not over 3500kg.
I should imagine that will sell very fast

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Hopefully it will sell as Johnscross has a good name on here,so if it has gone,Wildax M/homes are making a disabled user friendly motor home,it was at the NEC. Wildax Elland Nr. Leeds.
I have no connection with this company other than being a future customer.
Tea Bag

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Peter I could not see the weight in the ad it may be important to someone that it is not over 3500kg.

Websites now been updated its 3800kg with a good payload, thanks for pointing that out:thumb:

It is also on Jims website which is free to members to advertise on for one month so have a look at what others have available

Link Removed

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

[FONT=&quot]I have just checked with SV Tech and they say in theory we should be able to downplate to 3500kg subject to taking it to a weigh bridge first to establish the Mass In Running Order, as we shouldn’t rely on the brochure. Autotrail state the MIRO as 2984kg, so reducing the plate to 3500kg would in theory leave a 516kg payload which is greater than many vans.[/FONT]

(message from Andy)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thanks Peter,

I have passed the details and link onto one of the people looking, sadly the other family want to sleep 4 in the motorhome and this one looks as if it only sleeps 2.

Expect contact by end of weekend xxxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back