Mar 3, 2014
oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hireing motorhome
Exp
First time
Hello,
I am travelling to europe this summer with my two children, daughter 14 and son 17. I am looking for a camp site outside of Paris, we are hoping to go into paris, disney and parc astrix....can anyone recommend a nice site between these places. Thank you, Karen :Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, I think you can park at Disneyland, am sure someone will be along with recent information before too long.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
hi welcome, look up the ACSI web site

le parc de la colline

camping club le parc de paris

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome to the fun, I think [HI]you can park at Disneyland[/HI], am sure someone will be along with recent information before too long.

used to be able too i think its closed now but not certain, try thier web site

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Camping International Maisons-Laffitte Paris
00 33 (0) 1 39 12 21 91 1 Johnson Street 78600 Maisons-Laffitte

This is a nice site near to the rail station. :thumb:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi and Welcome to the Fun site :welcomefunster:

pegleg

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
hello

When we went on holiday we called in Disney Paris and there were lots of MOTORHOMES there park up for motorhome bays got talking to a lady and told us she paid 20uros for 5 days and we were paying 15uros a day for the car ? so give them a ring and see if you can still park on the motorhome park area and how much ,good luck:thumb:

OP
OP
K

karenp

Free Member
Mar 3, 2014
oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hireing motorhome
Exp
First time
Thank you for your advise, I tried to phone them today but did'nt get a proper answer from them so I'm still none the wiser!!

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi and welcome to Fun.

We stayed at the ACSI Campsite, Paris Est, in Champigny-sur-Marne (Île-de-France, France), located on a river/stream. It has a shuttle bus to Disney, but not sure about Asterix. We stayed there for three days last year. We bought day travel tickets from the campsite to go into Paris. A bus stops right outside the site, and you transfer to the overland train into Paris. We stayed in late September so it was nearly empty. I think Thompson rent out static vans/cabins there, so I would think there would be childrens entertainment in the summer months.

There is a nice riverside walk into Champigny sur Marne, with bars and restaurants, or you can walk up into the town. There is a narrowish road to get into the site, but once there, its really nice.

Hope you get your Paris stay sorted. We always avoided it with the caravan, but were so glad we braved it in the Motorhome!

pegleg

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
have a look

Hello me again I found some thing to have a look at its on YOU TUBE ?,go on you tube and type in MOTORHOME GUIDE 4 -DISNEYLAND PARIS and a fellow motorhome goes in to Disneyland and tells the prise he payed for staying over ,not sure when the film was made but its good :thumb:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We can second the one at Maison Lafitte for access to Paris but it is the opposite side to Disneyland which might be a pain.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Unless they have changed the rules recently you are allowed to park in Disney and there will be loads of other MH's there too. I can't remember the price I think it was around €20 a night not great value for a car park but the convenience of it is great as you can nip back to the MH for lunch or a rest.

When you pay it is for the night so if you arrive at 9pm you will have to pay again the next morning, they now have someone going round checking the windscreen to make sure you have paid. I'm not saying you do this but I know someone who left a Disney receipt for goods they had purchased on their dash by mistake and the attendant must have assumed this was for parking as they never once received a notification to pay.

You can also get the train from Disney to Paris so you could leave the MH in the car park and train in to city then back for the night I'd imagine it would be cheaper than parking in Paris. Also if you do stay on car park use the garage just before the entrance for supplies its a 5 min walk from car park and has a mini market in it so loads of stuff for breakfast and half the price of Disney.

Have fun.

Dotplus6

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
N. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 540 (1995)
Exp
4 yrs in total but not consecutively. Just bought the 3rd.
We stayed in the Disney Carpark in our MH about 4 years ago - we went at night so there was no queuing & then were able to get in first thing next morning. We did 3 nights & it was around 10 euro per night. Someone comes around & collects the money (or at least that's what they did then). There are showers & toilets but I didn't think they were great - too few for too many people. We also left MH & travelled from there into Paris for 1 day. It's definitely ideal for Euro Disney as you'll be exhausted each night & you won't have time to enjoy any facilities you are paying for campsites anyway plus the added plus that you won't have to pay for travel costs or parking each day.

Enjoy! Great for the kids but an endurance test for me:Smile:

Dot

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back