Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
i know a number of you guys have bought cheap [chinese i presume] truck sat navs off ebay. is there any that are significantly better than the others or are they all the same just different sellers? any recomendations ? cheers garry

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
I went for slightly more expensive from recognised UK seller rather than direct from China had about a year now works great.

OP
OP
G

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
yes i intend to buy from a uk seller myself . but at the moment im trying to get a bit of direction as to which one .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
If you have a smartphone, Copilot Truck is around £90, saves having a separate satnav and works well on my iphone. You can input the dimensions of your vehicle etc, the roof and sides of my van are intact to date :thumb:

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
seriously this is the dogz bllx

i have sat mavs over £100 in my vans for my guys ,
but i bought this few months ago for my 4x4 and i use it in the motorhome every week end and seriously the best deal out there fully loaded with every item of intrest , speetrap and cameras nu even go on line when ever you want and get free updates for LIFE, better than garmin and many more ou6t there,, iv used several in over 15 years and this beats them u can also use as a media player or plug in a mini hdmi all comes with it use it as a tv screen from your satellite box. if you buy it and dont like it il buy it from you for the price you paid from the ebayer link,,
Broken Link Removed :thumb:

OP
OP
G

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
thanks for that geo glasgow , now thats what i call a recommendation ! does it give advance lane guidence and would i be able to put my vans dimensions in this model ? cheers garry

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
This is the one i have got (2 years now) it lets you input your w l h
Link Removed
hope that helps
Bill

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
yes it does very clearly states motorway lanes ahead

thanks for that geo glasgow , now thats what i call a recommendation ! does it give advance lane guidence and would i be able to put my vans dimensions in this model ? cheers garry

just looks like the gantry above ,,
better and brighter than any other i have used im sure the firmware or software is similer to others being sold but the graffix and the ease of use is
cool ,, what can i say for this kind of money and then extras you get with it
is . i even have a mini av imput cable in my dash from my satellite system that means when im waiting on the wife or kids say in a carpark or just want to sit up front i can use it as a 7" tv monitor with sound , now thats even better,,,,:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back