Howdo ! (1 Viewer)

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Been lurking on here for a while now and as my prioritising skills are hopeless, I should be packing for a trip ( aeroplane ) to Portugal tomorrow but have got distracted into introducing myself.
Been a tugger for 15 years till we got Busty 3 years ago. We're off to meet up with some long stay appartment pals in Villamoura for a week and thought we would use the opportunity to recce some possible sites for a trip over in the autumn. We've been down to the South of France in Busty and have toured Northern Europe by motorcycle but Portugal does seem a long way away. I'm not too hot with computer technology but we've just got a Samsung tablet and Val's picked up an International Data sim or something, so we're gonna have a play with that while we're away. Have read loads on here about accessing the web whilst abroad, but I don't understand the half of it so we'll just bite the bullet and see how it goes. I'll be looking to check in on this site with it while we're away.
Anyway, back to socks and underpants and maybe some suntan lotion ??

Graeme.

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Welcome to fun, we haven't taken ours abroad but hope to one day:Smile:
Have a good trip. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome to fun, we haven't taken ours abroad but hope to one day:Smile:
Have a good trip. :thumb:

Go for it. It's so easy and pleasurable. Once you take the plunge you'll find that all the things you have worried about aren't really a problem.

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back